What to do if my TV looks all pixelated and changes color when I scroll.

Hi, this problem is purely visual and only happens when I use a new TV i just bought for a setup.  I know it is a setting I have not found yet, because it isn't the first time this has happened to me.  The thing I don't know where to find it.   The monitor is a Durabrand 32 Inch display and the model is ON32F6000D.  For context I have a GTX 960 connected through HDMI and I know is neither the cable or the display itself as I have a Switch that I used to check the image quality and it didn't present the horrible pixelated look that it does through my computer.  Also I have used my old monitor with the new GPU as I upgraded from my Vega 11 that came with the Ryzen 5 3400G to the GTX 960 and it didn't present the same problem.  Also when scrolling there is a kind of a shadow present mostly in darker colors but also noticeable with white and light ones.  

The problem is with a setting directly with the monitor or Nvidia, no idea, but it isn't the GPU or the panel itself. 

What kind of setting do you recommend to try and fix the problem or is it like this because it is a desktop.  Thanks.  

Can you post a photo?

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

3 hours ago, Needfuldoer said:

Can you post a photo?

Yeah, there is a video and a few images attached to this message.   The brightness setup is different in both monitors and I am still working on it but as long as the pixels are way to noticeable I can't change the brightness or it gets worse.  The old monitor pictures are labeled as Sony TV 32.jpeg and Sony TV 32 - 2. For the new monitor just as image.png both of them.  The video is from the weird color change I get while scrolling on the Durabrand panel.  

image.png

image.png

Sony TV 32.jpeg

Sony TV 32 - 2.jpeg

Is your PC putting out your TV's native resolution of 1366x768? That weird "over-sharpening" effect could be due to the TV's built-in scaling.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

17 minutes ago, Needfuldoer said:

Is your PC putting out your TV's native resolution of 1366x768? That weird "over-sharpening" effect could be due to the TV's built-in scaling.

Yes it is.  Both Nvidia and Microsoft built in software say it is at that resolution and is the recommended one or basically the native one.  We lost power just now due to heavy rain so I can't add a picture for confirmation but yes it is outputting in that resolution to the monitor.