What piece of tech would you have from any film ?

So yeah what would you have?? 

Can only pick one 

Personally i would pick Jarvis from Iron man as i would love a personal assistant like that! :)

not a film but the tardis from doctor who or the sonic screwdriver 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

vlcsnap-2011-04-12-09h21m09s221.png

i can do this in after effects if that means anything

Character artist in the Games industry.

i can do this in after effects if that means anything

means alot, that's awesome!

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

means alot, that's awesome!

yh its not easy but the end results give you that nice tingle at the back of the neck :3

The Machine from the show "Person of interest". Before the machine got a virus.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

The Machine from the show "Person of interest". Before the machine got a virus.

I love Person of Interest, one of my favorite shows!

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

a wand from harry potter... thats technology... in there world :3

No one posted this, I am disappoint. 

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwL6G57wKMNjDUrQOK8xMds3DUh2nJoKUZ3dhnUJHpYhRy2Kir

Edit: For some reason I can't post image extensions.. :/

"Save the cheerleader, save the world- Hiro Nakamura

The hero LinusTechTips forum deserves, but not the one it needs.

But its jarvis!! and i can put it on my phone and speak to him like and stuff all i can do with a light saber is cut fruit :( 

You are not worthy to have a lightsaber if the only use you have for it is to cut fruit.

"Save the cheerleader, save the world- Hiro Nakamura

The hero LinusTechTips forum deserves, but not the one it needs.

A flying delorean that can time travel, those things like epic.

Please bring me hover board on your way back from the future.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

The desk computer in the secret man cave of flynn's arcade in tron, that thing is beast.

Corsair 650 D Case  - I7 2700k OC to 4.5  - 16 gb 1866 corsair vengeance ram  - 7970 OC 1200 MHz Clock speed stock memory speed  - Xonar STX  - ASUS Maximus IV EXTREME-Z  - Corsair AX850 PS  - 2TB HardDrive - Corsair Force 3 240GB SSD as the boot disk for windows 7 Pro  - Das Ultimate Silent Keyboard  - Razer Deathadder Mouse  - Sony MDR V6 Studio Monitoring Headphones  - 2Benq G2420HD Monitors

A replicator from star trek. Think of the food!

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

a wand from harry potter... thats technology... in there world :3

I was going to say that but its not really tech is it?

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Or maybe this:

A Star destroyer. I thought about the Death Star but realistically, that would be too big

Main rig: i7 3770K @ 4.54, Sapphire R9 290, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Mushkin Redline 2133, Lian Li PC-P50R, Seasonic 860xp Platinum, Kingston Hyper X 3K 240GB

freeNAS server: AMD Athlon II 170u 20W, 5 x 3TB WD Red in raid-z1 (12 TB)

media centre: AMD A10-5700, crucial M4 (boot), running XBMC,4 x 3TB WD Red, 3 x 3TB WD green + 2TB green in FlexRAID (17 TB)

A teleporter or the pokeballs, if the world gets infected with pokémons as well