PC lighting up, but not "turning on"

Lombax21

I was using my computer for a couple hours, and all of a sudden my display went black and my music turned off. I looked at my PC and it seems like my computer has turned off, but only about halfway. Pressing the power button lights up and spins my case fans, as well as my RAM, but the CPU fan isnt spinning, my peripherals arent turning on, my GPU isnt lighting up with no display output and none of my motherboard status lights are working. Heres the part list, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. The build is only about two weeks old, but I've had no power issues or anything since then.

MOBO: ASUS ROG STRIX B-550A

CPU: 5600x (with stock cooler)

GPU: Gigabyte 3070TI Vision 8GB OC

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro

PSU: Corsair RMX 2021 1000W

Two things. Power down, unplug, reseat your GPU, RAM, and cables.

If that doesn't work, there seems to be a rash of issues lately running Corsair RAM with Ryzen processors. If you don't believe me, search "Corsair RAM Ryzen crash" here and see what you find.

Also, I discovered I made a noob mistake in my build by overlooking the protective sheet covering my 3060ti's expansion slot cover. Turns out it was bunching up on the expansion slot cage and putting the card in a bind, which seems to have been causing it to push its nose up out of the slot. Seems to be fixed now, but I fear it may have put some stress on my HDMI port. Time will tell.

Edited by An0maly_76
Revised, more info

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!