Strange game crashes, OBS camera source freezing.... no idea what could be causing this

ArashiKageTaro

For reference, I have an RTX 3070, Ryzen 5 5600x, 16 GB of RAM, and OS is running on an SSD. Ever since I installed the latest Nvidia graphics driver yesterday, I've been experiencing the weirdest issues/crashes. I was attempting to stream a game today (Resident Evil 2) and I would constantly and consistently get really low FPS drops, to the point it was unplayable. I quit the game 4 times, readjusted/lowered graphics settings, disabled the recent ray tracing options implemented a few days ago in an update. Nothing helped. My OBS camera would also freeze randomly. I looked on social media and saw others were having similar-ish issues, mostly blaming it on the latest Nvidia driver update. So I rolled back to a previous version, and it seemed to work for a bit. Tried streaming another game (Guardians of the Galaxy) and that worked flawlessly for about 20 minutes, until again, my OBS camera froze (for about 10 minutes, and I hadn't noticed until it was too late). After getting my camera back up and running, the game completely froze. Idk wtf is going on and it's driving me mad trying to figure it out. I did a chkdks, SFC, and DISM and everything came back A-OKAY!!! Any idea what could be happening?