Previous post edits in the forum threads are not always successful.

Tan3l6
Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,
7 hours ago, Tan3l6 said:

OK, It's more than likely that the Chrome cache or settings cause theses errors.

For example can't accept Guru3d cookies:image.thumb.png.c3b59ab7864e6e8496fa138019943222.png

Edit: it might be Chrome's "Undetectable Adblocker" plugin that might be the cause. For example caused Guru3d cookies accept menu to not work at all, after disabling it all worked fine.

Yeah adblockers are pretty prone to causing problems like that, and there's not much we can do about it because they are designed to mess with the page. If it happens again with the adblocker disabled, let me know, but otherwise I suspect that's the issue, especially as it's not a widespread issue.

Sometimes when I edit a post ins ome random thread in the forum, there is no response after I add or retract some words.

So I have to copy the edited message and press "cancel"  and then edit again. After copy-paste all is fine and edit is accepted.

Maybe some peculiarity with my Chrome browser. Just wondering if that's a widespread problem.

I edit my posts more often than not

After it happens, if you press f12 and switch to the console tab, has anything been logged there?

And what does happen (does the submit button get disabled then reenabled, does an error message show up, etc)?

HTTP/2 203

4 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

After it happens, if you press f12 and switch to the console tab, has anything been logged there?

And what does happen (does the submit button get disabled then reenabled, does an error message show up, etc)?

I'll let you know when it occurrs again.
It's not that often, but still a few times per week when editing posts a lot.

OK, It's more than likely that the Chrome cache or settings cause theses errors.

For example can't accept Guru3d cookies:image.thumb.png.c3b59ab7864e6e8496fa138019943222.png

Edit: it might be Chrome's "Undetectable Adblocker" plugin that might be the cause. For example caused Guru3d cookies accept menu to not work at all, after disabling it all worked fine.

7 hours ago, Tan3l6 said:

Yeah adblockers are pretty prone to causing problems like that, and there's not much we can do about it because they are designed to mess with the page. If it happens again with the adblocker disabled, let me know, but otherwise I suspect that's the issue, especially as it's not a widespread issue.

HTTP/2 203