Samsung TU7000 TV Not Working

I have had a Samsung TU7000 Tv in my house for 2 years. It was working fine yesterday but today the display wont show anything. All I get is a blinking red light at the bottom right of TV on the tv power status indicator. The led indicator light on the remote blinks as well. The light goes on and off every second. Does anyone know what the issue is?

I just threw out a 2 year old TV but in my case I couldn’t get it to do anything. 

in my travels I saw similar issues as you have and most people were suggesting to unplug the TV, and hood the power button for a good 20 or  30+ seconds while it’s unplugged. From what I understand, this makes sure all power is removed from the internal  components. 

• 1 month later...

Probably late to the party, but samsung TVs output error codes in forms of blink patterns.  Unplug the TV for 5 minutes, plug it back in and then hit the power button on the tv, not the remote.  Put your phone under it and record the blinks.  Then google how many blinks it is and it will tell you what it is.  Usually once it reaches this point its going to be some sort of part replacement though.

Hope this helps!