anyone know of a quality call recorder? please respond!

hello guys im sorry its off the topic do you know any good call recorder for android? i seriously need one.. ive tried few but they all are crap and they dun record the talks from the other side(no internal recordering?) ..it records mine and not of the other person from the other side of the phone....and the recording quality was pretty bad.. can u suggest me any callrecorder where it can record both voices(my voice and the voice from the other side of the call). please?and  thank u!

im using huawei y6 prime 2019......(with google support)
and if there is no Internal recording option for call recording, please lemme know how other people record calls... and their apps too..
id love free aps...(ads are no prblem) but paid apps are good aswell.., ill try what has best quality.. i cant compromise over quality .. cuz im sick of nonworking recorders....

1 minute ago, kale3000 said:

hello guys im sorry its off the topic do you know any good call recorder for android? i seriously need one.. ive tried few but they all are crap and they dun record the talks from the other side(no internal recordering?) ..it records mine and not of the other person from the other side of the phone....and the recording quality was pretty bad.. can u suggest me any callrecorder where it can record both voices(my voice and the voice from the other side of the call). please?and  thank u!

im using huawei y6 prime 2019......(with google support)
and if there is no Internal recording option for call recording, please lemme know how other people record calls... and their apps too..
id love free aps...(ads are no prblem) but paid apps are good aswell.., ill try what has best quality.. i cant compromise over quality .. cuz im sick of nonworking recorders....

I don't know of any good options for recent Android OS versions outside of recorders that might be built into your phone's existing OS. It seems Google would rather avoid legal battles in jurisdictions where voice recording requires 2-sided consent, rather than leaving such legal battles up to the end-user.
https://www.androidauthority.com/google-killing-call-recording-apps-3155610/

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

10 hours ago, kirashi said:

I don't know of any good options for recent Android OS versions outside of recorders that might be built into your phone's existing OS. It seems Google would rather avoid legal battles in jurisdictions where voice recording requires 2-sided consent, rather than leaving such legal battles up to the end-user.
https://www.androidauthority.com/google-killing-call-recording-apps-3155610/

oh crap....... thanks anyhow.... i will want to search one in pirated sites i guess.. idk...