Dual PC Stream Setup with a Macbook Air

So i'm going to be building a Mini-ITX Gaming PC with a Ryzen 5 5600 + RTX 3060 and i'm also going to be getting a Apple M1 Macbook Air for university purposes. I really want to get into streaming + recording and was wondering if there was any way i would be able to do a dual streaming setup with my PC and laptop. I want to be able to use the laptop without running Windows on it, and i also want to be able to use the laptop out of the streaming setup.
Right now i'm thinking of just running dual monitors with a graphic display in the coming future (XP-Pen Artist 1 of the 22 inch models). I will be getting a camera as well not so sure which one yet though.
For the audio peripherals so far i want to stick with a razer setup with a Razer Nari Ultimate Wireless headphones + The Shure mv7 podcast mic.

I don't know exactly what sort of other things i need to get to run a dual stream setup with these properly. I don't know if it even is possible to run a dual streaming setup with a macbook either. I would like to ask for you guys who probably know a lot about these to give me some advice on this and some extra things i'll be needing to make this setup work hopefully.

Its definitely possible to use a Mac and windows to stream, its just not simple nor fun to do. Also I really do not recommend using a macbook air, id get one with active cooling if you are going to be putting a sustained load like this on it. 

Theres a few things about NDI, OBS, getting Camlink and such working, as Mac Support tends to be a bit iffy. It will heavily depend on the usecase for what you are streaming.

Just going to be honest, what are you getting into streaming for? Its a VERY VERY congested field, and honestly you should just focus on enjoying the games you play, or if you are doing artwork and such. Streaming and such will seriously degrade your enjoyment and fun when you are not successful for years, if at all. Just make sure you go into with the proper mindset and such. Takes an ton of luck to get even started on either streaming platform so

It's possible. Currently I use this OBS Plugin called Teleport which is a better option than NDI for this use case since its easy to use. 

Install OBS on both computers. 

Install OBS Teleport Plugin on both computers.

Enable teleport on your windows PC.

On the mac go to sources and click the add new source. Look for teleport and add it to your source. 

It should open and you should see something like: 

Teleport: Press "Refresh List" To search for streams. (This will look for the other teleport enabled pc on your local network.)

Profit

3 hours ago, Shimejii said:

Its definitely possible to use a Mac and windows to stream, its just not simple nor fun to do. Also I really do not recommend using a macbook air, id get one with active cooling if you are going to be putting a sustained load like this on it. 

Theres a few things about NDI, OBS, getting Camlink and such working, as Mac Support tends to be a bit iffy. It will heavily depend on the usecase for what you are streaming.

Just going to be honest, what are you getting into streaming for? Its a VERY VERY congested field, and honestly you should just focus on enjoying the games you play, or if you are doing artwork and such. Streaming and such will seriously degrade your enjoyment and fun when you are not successful for years, if at all. Just make sure you go into with the proper mindset and such. Takes an ton of luck to get even started on either streaming platform so

I play a lot of games and a lot of competitive shooters. I consistently hit Masters in Apex and Diamond+ on Rainbow Six Siege and on top of that i do play a lot of other chill games like Genshin Impact and Minecraft and etc. I don't have plans to make it like a job or anything just really want to be able to show off a little bit y'knw.
At the upperend i guess i won't be doing more than a 6 hour heavy stream but i don't know tbh. I definetely am not getting something that ain't a Macbook Air so ig i'll have to make do with just the PC then.