Zinc Keycaps $70

I dont think it would but maybe i would nee to know the spacing of the stabilizers for the spoacbar to be sure. This is because corsair uses a wonky bottom row with non standard sizing which leads to a 6.5x spacebar when the standard sizes are 6.25x and 7x.

Corsair K70: | 1.5x | 1x | 1.25x | 6.5x | 1.25x | 1x | 1x | 1.5x |

ANSI Standard: | 1.25x | 1.25x | 1.25x | 6.25x | 1.25x | 1.25x | 1.25x | 1.25x |

if the stabilizers do line up with either Costar or Cherry spacing it would fit but there would just be a extra gap of 0.125x on either side of the spacebar.

Those look baller

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

I dont think it would but maybe i would nee to know the spacing of the stabilizers for the spoacbar to be sure. This is because corsair uses a wonky bottom row with non standard sizing which leads to a 6.5x spacebar when the standard sizes are 6.25x and 7x.

Corsair K70: | 1.5x | 1x | 1.25x | 6.5x | 1.25x | 1x | 1x | 1.5x |

ANSI Standard: | 1.25x | 1.25x | 1.25x | 6.25x | 1.25x | 1.25x | 1.25x | 1.25x |

if the stabilizers do line up with either Costar or Cherry spacing it would fit but there would just be a extra gap of 0.125x on either side of the spacebar.

I wonder if those zinc keycaps would make it fit.

I wonder if those zinc keycaps would make it fit.

I dont think they they would help since its just the letter right?

if you could pull the spacebar and measure between the two outer stabilizer holes I could tell you if it would fit.

I dont think they they would help since its just the letter right?

if you could pull the spacebar and measure between the two outer stabilizer holes I could tell you if it would fit.

Ok thanks. I'll be home later and tell you.

This would go excellent with my bathroom style build. I am also using urine to cool my pc in this build.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

This would go excellent with my bathroom style build. I am also using urine to cool my pc in this build.

What? O.o

i think this will make my silver k70 look sick

''FX-9590 Hotter than lava''

i think this will make my silver k70 look sick

you picking some up?

you picking some up?

im considering it, pay day is tomorrow im just worried they will be to heavy for reds because they are already really easy to press 

im considering it, pay day is tomorrow im just worried they will be to heavy for reds because they are already really easy to press

they likely would be from my experience. you should pick up a code keyboard with greens while your at it ;)

they likely would be from my experience. you should pick up a code keyboard with greens while your at it ;)

yeh i love my k70 but just need greens for it i wish they did (assuming there not already)

yeh i love my k70 but just need greens for it i wish they did (assuming there not already)

nope greens arnt a very desired switch even though they should be

nope greens arnt a very desired switch even though they should be

yeh they really should be a friend uses a ducky shine 3 with mx greens and i just feels amassing

yeh they really should be a friend uses a ducky shine 3 with mx greens and i just feels amassing

I agree I prefer the heavier switches. I really dont know what browns and especially reds are so popular.