Issue with PC after it fell over.

Last night my dogs pulled my Ethernet cord and pulled my PC over and it fell a decent distance onto the hard floor on the backside panel.

After that it would no longer boot everything was still receiving power but just wouldn't display anything my motherboard was receiving a solid yellow light .

I then tried removing GPU ram and switching slots and then discovered it also wouldn't boot if I had a one of my ssds sata cables plugged in so I swapped It for a new one, think that helped because it booted and I got display.

But now everytime I turn it on it hangs out the yellow dram light and flashes from yellow to red for like 1 minute and then starts booting.

I'm not sure if this is a ram faulty  thing or what.

If anyone can provide some insight that would be much appreciated 

7 minutes ago, emosun said:

reset bios

Yeah I pulled the battery out and it booted without issue only thing is I realized the issue comes back if I try to use xmp profile for my ram

1 minute ago, rpalmz46 said:

Yeah I pulled the battery out and it booted without issue only thing is I realized the issue comes back if I try to use xmp profile for my ram

reseat the ram or run a single stick and see if the profile can come back

44 minutes ago, emosun said:

reseat the ram or run a single stick and see if the profile can come back

From testing it seems to me a port of ram on the mobo is dead I have a spare set of ram and it won't even boot when plugged into the fourth port.

Two different sets of ram seems as though xmp no longer works so that's awesome just hangs my PC and won't boot when it's enabled 

Return dogs

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

You say 4th ram channel is bad. Is this a LGA (Intel, no pins) CPU? If so, you may want to remove the CPU and look at the socket to see if any of the "golden fingers" have been bent. I had a 6950X with a flaky RAM channel which turned out to be poor connections in the socket.