New PC Build

Budget (including currency): 1500$

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Valorant, Minecraft, Premiere Pro, Photoshop

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): https://pcpartpicker.com/list/jPtBv3

3600 is terrible value rn, 12400F and B660 are cheaper and much better. The budget allows for a 12700 so I chose that.

32gb RAM could be useful for you so I added that.

This SSD is great too and cheaper.

3060 is overpriced. The 6600 is just as good and cheaper.

The H510 has bad airflow. This one looks similar and has better airflow.

This PSU is better.

I know the GPU and CPU aren't very balanced, but for your use you don't need a too beefy GPU. Anything recent would do. CPU is more important.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i7-12700 2.1 GHz 12-Core Processor  (€355.80 @ Galaxus) 
CPU Cooler: ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports CPU Cooler  (€33.52 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte B660M GAMING X DDR4 Micro ATX LGA1700 Motherboard  (€141.66 @ Galaxus) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  (€113.50 @ Galaxus) 
Storage: Crucial P2 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (€157.82 @ Computeruniverse) 
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon RX 6600 8 GB Fighter Video Card  (€333.99 @ Mindfactory) 
Case: NZXT H510 Flow ATX Mid Tower Case  (€84.89 @ Galaxus) 
Power Supply: Enermax Revolution D.F. 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (€82.94 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Total: €1304.12
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2022-06-05 17:38 CEST+0200

What is your budget in Euros ?

This isn't particularly great and you can do much better.

1. There is absolutely not reason to buy a Ryzen 3000 series CPU over a Ryzen 5000 series currently. The 3600 is the same price as the 5600, a CPU that is 15-20% faster. Unless you get it used for like $100 the 3600 really doesn't make sense to buy. Plus, Alder Lake, specifically the 12400(F), generally makes more sense since it's not a dead socket and the price is a little cheaper for basically the same performance. 
  2. Get a board with WiFi, don't use one of those adapters. It saves you an expansion slot and it's usually cheaper anyway.
  3. You don't need an AIO for a 12400, the stock cooler is fine, and if you want a tower cooler for silence reasons just get whatever is cheapest.
  4. Go for a 2x16GB kit instead. Buying 2 2x8GB kits can have issues with you getting two different memory chips and there being issues getting it to work, plus it's just generally cheaper to go 2x16GB anyway.
  5. You want to go for a case with at least a little airflow. The H510 Flow is a decent option. 
  6. The EVGA GA series has had issues in the past with 30 series cards, I'd go for something else.
  7. For the GPU, there's two options, the 6600 XT and the 3060. 
    1. The 6600 XT is the faster card in everything but ray tracing. If this was exclusively a gaming rig this would be my pick no question. Unfortunately, AMD GPUs do have issues in Adobe applications from time to time, so if you do a lot of adobe stuff, I'd go for something Nvidia. If it's just every once in a while you should be fine with the AMD card though. 
    2. The 3060 is the equivalently priced Nvidia card. It is good enough and should be fine for 1080P gaming, and features like CUDA and NVENC can be very useful if you need them, but I would only go this route if you really need them. 

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/sgXBv3

Pick one of those GPUs based on what you think would fit your use case better.

Better case, with additional fan for the top (exhaust) or front (intake) of the case. Buy 2, if you want to put at the front, so then you can move the pre-installed case at the front to the top of the case. Went with 2x16GB of RAM, so you add more RAM later if needed/wanted. Motherboard also has built in wifi and bluetooth capabilities built in, so no need for that extra adapter.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/YRJXfv

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($199.98 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S redux 70.75 CFM CPU Cooler  ($49.95 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI MPG B550 GAMING EDGE WIFI ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($189.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($109.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($189.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 12 GB XC GAMING Video Card  ($429.99 @ GameStop) 
Case: NZXT H510 Flow ATX Mid Tower Case  ($84.99 @ Best Buy) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA GA 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($79.98 @ Amazon) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit  ($96.77 @ Amazon) 
Case Fan: NZXT AER RGB 2 52.44 CFM 120 mm Fan  ($29.99 @ Amazon) 
$1461.62

Edited by GeorgeMKane

Am I still to create the perfect system?! ~ Clu

Keep your expectations low, boy, and you will never be disappointed. ~ Kratos

Thanks guys i will use this but i will still take the 3060 because i want to user raytracing a bit

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/mjbPfv

Changed from 2 kits of 16GB each to 1 kit of 32GB

2TB NVME to 1TB SATA, I know it seems like a bad tradeoff, but you'll see why I cut spending on it

Went from the AIO to a Hyper 212 air cooler

Found an X570 board with integrated WiFi for cheaper than the mobo/wifi card pairing

Changed the case to a Phanteks P300a, relatively same aesthetic while having actual airflow

Here's why I cut budget on other things: Swapped the 3060 for a 3070.

I did keep Ryzen, but other people have a point in saying 12400F is better value.

8 minutes ago, shak0 said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/mjbPfv

Changed from 2 kits of 16GB each to 1 kit of 32GB

2TB NVME to 1TB SATA, I know it seems like a bad tradeoff, but you'll see why I cut spending on it

Went from the AIO to a Hyper 212 air cooler

Found an X570 board with integrated WiFi for cheaper than the mobo/wifi card pairing

Changed the case to a Phanteks P300a, relatively same aesthetic while having actual airflow

Here's why I cut budget on other things: Swapped the 3060 for a 3070.

I did keep Ryzen, but other people have a point in saying 12400F is better value.

A Ryzen 3600 ? Why would you select that when the 5600 is cheaper.

That SSD is bad value considering you can get a Team MP34, Silicon Power A80 or WD Blue SN570 1TB for the same price.

You can get a radeon 6700xt at the same price as the 3060 but for a lot more performance (radeon 6700xt= rtx 3070 ti)

second you can get a ryzen 5 5600x with a stock cooler if you dont want an aio but it will also be a great bang for the buck

third you can just get 2x16gb sticks rather than 4x8gb sticks for a lot cheaper

Here is the link to the stuff:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CFx3Rv