I just build my pc and it won’t turn on can someone help me look in too it ?

Jauke

I got:

motherboard: aorus z690 elite DDR4 

cpu: Intel i7 12700k

gpu: msi 3070 gaming trio Z

psu: corsair 850w 

ssd: evo 970 2tb 

Cooler: nzxt x73 

ram : trident z neo 32 g 3600 clock 
case: nzxt H710i

i have tried the 24 pin too plug it fully in and it  still dus not turn on 

I get no boot up no nothing 

But on the box of the ram it says AMD could that be the problem?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Read the "Read before asking for help" stickied thread and then edit this post accordingly.\

Read the "How to respond to a no POST" stickied thread and consider what it says.

Make your thread title something descriptive of the issue and you will get more responses. Every week a few dozen people post threads on these forums just titled something like "help pls." 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Check out the above mentioned threads first. In order for us to help you, you need to be a hell of a lot more descriptive. We need a parts list, and a description of what the computer does when you attempt to turn it on. Just by looking at the picture it appears your 24 pin power connected to the motherboard isn't seated properly/fully plugged in. But again, we need a better description of what you have, what it's doing, and what you've tried to fix it.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

It appears that the RAM may not be fully seated properly as well.

Make sure the RAM is pushed in all the way and the clips snap into place.

Win10 - AMD 5800X, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Elite, RX 6800XT Midnight Black, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB, ARCTIC Liquid Freezr II 360-ARGB, Sabrent Rocket Q 2TB, Cooler Master V850, Fractal Design Meshify 2

unRAID - AMD 1700X, GIGABYTE B450 Aorus Pro, Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB, Noctua NH-D9L, WD Red 4TB x3, WD Green 2TB, Intel 160GB SSD, Seasonic S12III 550W, Fractal Design Node 605

pfSense - Intel i5 4570S, ASUS H97I-PLUS, Samsung Green 8GB, Zalman CNPS80G, WD Scorpio Blue 320GB, EVGA SuperNova GA 550W, Fractal Design Node 304

51 minutes ago, Jauke said:

But on the box of the ram it says AMD could that be the problem?

No.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Like @Deeya said above, reseat your ram and make sure it's slotted correctly
(Because based on the pic you shown, it's not)

And
Try rechecking your front panel pinout & connector. Refer to your motherboard manual.
Because I can't see it well on the pic, and I dunno about NZXT propietary all-in-one connector pinout.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.