Corsair Vs Thermaltake PSU

Ok I have a big problem! I can't decide which psu to take. I am between Corsair tx750m and thermaltake smart m750w.

Ive actually got the thermaltake smart 750 watt and it works great and isnt loud at all and it has plenty of plugins for your molex cables and etc...

EDIT: Forgot to mention its only got 2 PCI connectors, not sure if that matters to you, it has like 6 for the molex and sata and etc.. though so plenty there.

My rig: Case: Corsair 760T CPU: Intel 4690k MOBO: MSI Z79 Gaming 5 RaM: 16gb HyperX SSD: 256gb Samsung pro HDD: 1tb Toshiba PSU: Thermaltake smart 750 GPU: 1x GTX 1080 Founders edition

Corsair for the beast customer support & warranty, plus the build quality

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Well, both are based off the same platform so there isn't that much that's different. The Thermaltake unit uses a couple of better components, but that's about it.

Unless you have a specific preference for a feature, I would go with the cheaper unit.

Why not go for the Corsair 760i PSU?  Beast of a PSU and Corsair Link! 
You can never go wrong with Corsair products. :) 

CPU: i5 -2400 Cooler: Noctua NH-L12 Mobo: Fatal1ty Z68 Pro Gen3 Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz SSD: Samsung 840 120gb HDD: WD 3TB Green, Seagate Barracuda 1TB GPU: Asus GTX 760 Direct CU II (future SLI) Sound card: Xonar Phoebus PSU: Corsair RM series 750 watts Case: Aerocool Mechatron Fans: Bit Fenix Spectre Pros
Monitor:Samsung SyncMaster SA950, Philips Blade 234CLSpeakers: Logitech z506 Headset: Razer Tiamat 7.1 KB: Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth edition Mouse: Ouroburos Mouse pad: Golaithus Extended Speed edition Gamepad: Orbweaver Controllers: Wireless Xbox 360 Controller, Razer Hydra 
System: Razer Edge Mouse: Razer Orochi Mouse pad: Razer Vespula Controlers: Razer Sabertooth (2 pcs.) Headset: Razer Blackshark Speakers: Razer Ferox What can I say, I'm a huge fan of Razer.  :D

As everyone has mentioned go with Corsair. Excellent customer support. 

JWolf Tech Broadcast

I have a Corsair AX760i  its awesome, quiet, cables look nice, 80plus platinum

and has a 7 year warranty