OP Showing Below a reply to the thread & wrong date/time showing for OP

Browser, version and OS: Firefox 100.0.2 (64bit), Windows 10 Pro 21H2

Steps to reproduce/what were you doing before it happened?

Visit thread

What happened?

A reply to a thread is showing as above the original post. OP is showing as posted 1st June (local time is 21:20 31st May), but reply is showing as 1 minute ago

What did you expect to happen?

OP should be at the top and show be showing the correct time/date it was posted.

Link to a page where it happened, if applicable: 

Screenshots of the issue, if applicable: 

image.thumb.png.a03da73b809d473b4c96974b5a2badb7.png

Any other relevant details:

This was a post in the LTT releases subforum, which normal members cannot create threads in. Might be a potential issue with scheduling forum posts if that is how LTT release threads are created.

If it's a cloudflare error, what was the ray ID from the bottom of the error page? N/A

EDIT: Looks like the post is also going to be stuck at the top of the new topics as it's registering as being posted at a later time/date

image.png.ade9e609a66662370d011fbc1786bc1a.png

Yep, can +1 this bug:

image.thumb.png.48e60ae7591566065ee5105e37337f09.png

Could it have anything to do with the clock of the system it was posted on? I'm doubtful, but it's possible, since it clearly seems like the posts was "posted in the future".

It's entirely possible that I misinterpreted/misread your topic and/or question. This happens more often than I care to admit. Apologies in advance.

珠江 (Pearl River): CPU: Intel i7-12700K (8p4e/20t); Motherboard: ASUS TUF Gaming Plus Z690 WiFi; RAM: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 @3200MHz CL16; Cooling Solution: NZXT Kraken Z53 240mm AIO, w/ 2x Lian Li ST120 RGB Fans; GPU: EVGA Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 10GB FTW3 Ultra; Storage: Samsung 980 Pro, 1TB; Samsung 970 EVO, 1TB; Crucial MX500, 2TB; PSU: Corsair RM850x; Case: Lian Li Lancool II Mesh RGB, Black; Display(s): Primary: ASUS ROG Swift PG279QM (1440p 27" 240 Hz); Secondary: Acer Predator XB1 XB241H bmipr (1080p 24" 144 Hz, 165 Hz OC); Case Fans: 1x Lian Li ST120 RGB Fan, 3x stock RGB fans; Capture Card: Elgato HD60 Pro

翻生 (Resurrection): CPU: 2x Intel Xeon E5-2620 v2; Motherboard: ASUS Z9PR-D12 (C602 chipset) SSI-EEB; RAM: Crucial 32GB (8x4GB) DDR3 ECC RAM; Cooling Solution: 2x Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; GPU: ASRock Intel ARC A380 Challenger ITX; StorageCrucial MX500, 500GB; PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750W; Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro; Expansion Card: TP-Link Archer T4E AC1200 PCIe Wi-Fi Adapter Display(s): Dell P2214HB (1080p 22" 60 Hz)

壯麗 (Glorious): Mainboard: Framework Mainboard w/ Intel Core i5-1135G7; RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 SODIMM @3200MHz CL22; eGPU: Razer Core X eGPU Enclosure w/ (between GPUs at the moment); Storage: Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 1TB; Display(s): Internal Display: Framework Display; External Display: Acer (unknown model) (1080p, 21" 75 Hz)

2 minutes ago, CT854 said:

Yep, can +1 this bug:

-snip-

Interesting that yours shows it as being posted 31st May while mine shows 1st June. I assume that's to do with time zones as I'm on GMT. Your reply in that thread is above the OP as well.

Am I... famous?

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 GPU: RTX 3060ti Ventus 3X 8G RAM: 16gb 3200 Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Case: Corsair 275R

Keyboard: K70 RGB MK.2 Headphones: Sennheiser Game One

Turns out something was wonky with the post time! I had the post hidden before going live and then I unhid it without checking "Post Immediately" so the post time was still "7:38pm" or something. I've hidden the original and created a new post, as switching the original post time to "Immediate" didn't remedy the issue.

Just now, AdamFromLTT said:

Turns out something was wonky with the post time! I had the post hidden before going live and then I unhid it without checking "Post Immediately" so the post time was still "7:38pm" or something. I've hidden the original and created a new post, as switching the original post time to "Immediate" didn't remedy the issue.

Yeah, I guessed it was something to do with scheduling the post or similar.

Thanks for reporting - the forum is meant to be defensive against someone doing this ↓ but apparently that's not working properly.

38 minutes ago, AdamFromLTT said:

HTTP/2 203