RGB Fans on none RGB Cooler (Advice Pls)

My situation: I am building my first own PC. I choose a really nice case however reviews said that it doesnt have great airflow (MetallicGear Neo Qube). I am thinking about getting an aio water cooler for my cpu (the be quiet! Pure Loop 360mm or 280mm) and want to know about the possibility of changing the fans with RGB fans. These would either be the be quiet! Light WIngs PWM High-Speed, the corsair LL Series or the Lian Li Uni Fan, I still have to decide. (I know about the dimensions having to fit, 3 * 120mm fans for the pure loop 360mm or 2 * 140mm fans for the pure loop 280mm.

My questions: Will the rgb work? Will the fans be plugged into somewhere in the aio or in the motherboard? What is the minimum air flow i should have on the fans for them to do their job at the radiator properly? And just to be sure the aio water cooling systems arrive already assembled, right? Is it even worth it? Also what kind of maintenance is there to do?

ANY ADVICE, opinions, things to consider, experience is appreciated. I am doing this for the first time and dont want to mess it up. So anything is gladly appreciated 🙂

30 minutes ago, SaltyWendigo said:

the corsair LL Series or the Lian Li Uni Fan, I still have to decide.

Everyone mentions these, but they cost more & don’t perform as well as others. 

Even the Light Wings are pricey. 

Add Arctic ARGB fans to your list & see how they compare for pricing in your area. They’ll perform better anyway. 

2 hours ago, SaltyWendigo said:

My situation: I am building my first own PC. I choose a really nice case however reviews said that it doesnt have great airflow (MetallicGear Neo Qube). I am thinking about getting an aio water cooler for my cpu (the be quiet! Pure Loop 360mm or 280mm) and want to know about the possibility of changing the fans with RGB fans. These would either be the be quiet! Light WIngs PWM High-Speed, the corsair LL Series or the Lian Li Uni Fan, I still have to decide. (I know about the dimensions having to fit, 3 * 120mm fans for the pure loop 360mm or 2 * 140mm fans for the pure loop 280mm.

My questions: Will the rgb work? Will the fans be plugged into somewhere in the aio or in the motherboard? What is the minimum air flow i should have on the fans for them to do their job at the radiator properly? And just to be sure the aio water cooling systems arrive already assembled, right? Is it even worth it? Also what kind of maintenance is there to do?

ANY ADVICE, opinions, things to consider, experience is appreciated. I am doing this for the first time and dont want to mess it up. So anything is gladly appreciated 🙂

One of the other fans i suggest are the corsair ml series fans 
https://www.corsair.com/ww/en/Categories/Products/Fans/c/Cor_Products_Cooling_Fans?q=%3Afeatured%3AfanSize%3A120mm%3AfanBearingType%3AMagnetic%2BLevitation&text=&pageSize=12#rotatingText

19 hours ago, Ralfi said:

Everyone mentions these, but they cost more & don’t perform as well as others. 

Even the Light Wings are pricey. 

Add Arctic ARGB fans to your list & see how they compare for pricing in your area. They’ll perform better anyway. 

i recommend thows because of the argb controller / software not the performance. not many people even test the performance of fans let alone argb fans... whats the best argb fan i dont no....

if people really cared about the performance they be talking about the thickness, barring how close it is to the edge what the blades are made of at this moment most dont care.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links