Buiding a Gaming Computer, NAS Server, and full file server in one desktop device?

Good Morning:

I would like to know if anyone has tried to build a desktop system that functions as a gaming computer, NAS Server with storage, and a home file server for video, audio, photos, and games all contained within the same desktop chassis and accessable all at the same time?

Thanks.

SteveTS NZ

Some of us have been doing that for over a decade.

All of those can be done with a simple samba share on any windows machine.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Yeah, I've done this; the problem is as time progresses software becomes more demanding (especially games), and you end up in the situation that you start having to compromise some functions to satisfy others. In the end I had to build a separate gaming rig and shift the original machine over to just server functions. This had lead to the games >> media server >> router/services server "hardware pathway" for me now though.

That is easy to do with virtualization and file sharing, but I find it's better to have a server for server things, and a separate pc for daily use and gaming.