Ideas to upgrade my cooling. (i9-10900K, RTX 3060)

Big0h

I have a Corsair icue 4000x case with the three stock RGB 120mm fans on the front as intake, Corsair H60 liquid cooler as intake on back of case, and two ARCTIC F14 PWM PST 140mm fans on top as exhaust. I have an i9-10900k, EVGA RTX 3060, and EVGA 750w PSU. I am considering a Corsair h115i elite capellix to replace the H60, but I'm not sure if I should install the fans as an exhaust or intake on the radiator. Also, should I attach the radiator to the back of the front intake fans and use the included fans as top exhaust fans or attach the radiator to the top of the case as intake and only have one exhaust fan on the back of the case. Please help!

Unless you just prefer liquid, it may not be necessary. I'm using the same case, and air-cooling a 5900X with six Corsair 120s, a Corsair iCUE Commander, and a Scythe Mugen 5. Idles 38-42C, moderate loads run 57-65C, and I rarely top 70-72C, unless I run a 30-minute Cinebench R23 loop. PBO enabled, it peaks at 87C (5900X is safe to 90C), with PBO off, it peaks at 76C.

I use temp monitor RGB control, three of my fans are SP120s, the other three are LL120s. Unintentional flub that has a nice benefit. I run the topside / rear dark blue to cyan from 28C-85C, then go red at 88C. The fronts I keep dark until 85C, then fade cyan to red as it approaches 88C.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

Top rad intake for best cpu temps. If top is intake, use the rear case fan as exhaust. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.