PC Randomly freezes/restarts when Gaming

BadAsian888

Hi

I've seen a couple of posts that seem to be describing the same problem that I am having: my pc just started randomly freezing/restarting this week whenever I'm gaming (I've had no problems since I built my pc). I've tried reinstalling the games, updating all drivers that I know, update windows, rollback nvidia graphics drivers, I even tired just clean wiping my pc with a new installation of windows; nothing seems to work. I checked the event logs and I keep seeing the 2 errors listed below, but I cant seem to find a working solution to the problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

error_1.thumb.PNG.5441776cbd902dce5f8b536a78445ad0.PNG

The warnings come hand in hand, and occur right before the logs jump time to when the kernel boots. (My pc knowledge is limited; I didn't even know what event viewer was before my friend told me to check it)

error_2.thumb.PNG.d8d811b372b749929f69a6cd4d8962a3.PNG

Specs: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/badasian88/saved/#view=rfRkf7

2 hours ago, BadAsian888 said:

Hi

I've seen a couple of posts that seem to be describing the same problem that I am having: my pc just started randomly freezing/restarting this week whenever I'm gaming (I've had no problems since I built my pc). I've tried reinstalling the games, updating all drivers that I know, update windows, rollback nvidia graphics drivers, I even tired just clean wiping my pc with a new installation of windows; nothing seems to work. I checked the event logs and I keep seeing the 2 errors listed below, but I cant seem to find a working solution to the problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

error_1.thumb.PNG.5441776cbd902dce5f8b536a78445ad0.PNG

The warnings come hand in hand, and occur right before the logs jump time to when the kernel boots. (My pc knowledge is limited; I didn't even know what event viewer was before my friend told me to check it)

error_2.thumb.PNG.d8d811b372b749929f69a6cd4d8962a3.PNG

Specs: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/badasian88/saved/#view=rfRkf7

Is it less than 3 months old?  If so it could be a burn in hardware issue.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

8 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Is it less than 3 months old?  If so it could be a burn in hardware issue.

everything but the gpu is about a year old

4 hours ago, BadAsian888 said:

everything but the gpu is about a year old

So not burn in.  Win10 or 11?

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

On 5/28/2022 at 3:19 PM, Bombastinator said:

So not burn in.  Win10 or 11?

win10