Upgrading after 10+ years

Budget (including currency): around 3000 AUD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: ACC, PC2, iRacing, Warzone, Blender, After effects, rendering and coding

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 
Current system is an i7 2600, GTX970 with 32gb 1600 of DDR3, running a SSD and HDD well past EOL.... 

looking at the following an i712700kf running a GTX 3070/TI pending stock, and 16gb of 3600 DDR4

full part list below

https://www.pccasegear.com/wish_lists/1254899/Build

Looking at buying in about 3 months time, still un-decided on the monitor situations but looking at runing a VR headset at some point. 

If your looking to buy in 3 months you might as well not make a build list with the current market. Prices change daily and stock is unreliable at best.

| If someones post is helpful or solves your problem please mark it as a solution 🙂 |

I am a human that makes mistakes! If I'm wrong please correct me and tell me where I made the mistake. I try my best to be helpful.

System Specs

<Ryzen 5 3600 3.5-4.2Ghz> <Noctua NH-U12S chromax.Black> <ZOTAC RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB> <16gb 3200Mhz Crucial CL16> <DarkFlash DLM21 Mesh> <650w Corsair RMx 2018 80+ Gold> <Samsung 970 EVO 500gb NVMe> <WD blue 500gb SSD> <MSI MAG b550m Mortar> <5 Noctua P12 case fans>

Peripherals

<Lepow Portable Monitor + AOC 144hz 1080p monitor> 

<Keymove Snowfox 61m>

<Razer Mini>

The graphics card will blow your budget...

And the CPU cooler is a bit small for the case. The case supports 420 mm radiators and you only picked 280 mm, so you only use 2/3 of the space.
You could go for a 420 mm radiator or maybe get the meshify 2 compact with a 240 mm top or 280 mm front. But this is just the look.

My build:

CPU

Intel Core i7 9700 8x 3.00GHz So.1151

CPU cooler

be quiet! Shadow Rock Slim

Motherboard

MSI B360-A PRO Intel B360 So.1151 Dual Channel DDR4 ATX

RAM

16GB (4x 4096MB) HyperX FURY black DDR4-2666

GPU

8GB Gigabyte GeForce RTX2070 WindForce 2X 3xDP/HDMI

SSD

500GB Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 2280

HDD

4000GB WD Red WD40EFRX Intellipower 64MB 3.5" (8.9cm) SATA 6Gb/s

Power Supply

bequiet! Straight Power 750W Platinum

Case

Fractal Design Define R6
3x bequiet! Silent Wings 3 PWM

12 minutes ago, SignatureSigner said:

If your looking to buy in 3 months you might as well not make a build list with the current market. Prices change daily and stock is unreliable at best.

I was thinking that, but I’m going to start planing and buying the parts I can ie case , fans cables and then buy the core parts at once 

10 minutes ago, suedseefrucht said:

The graphics card will blow your budget...

And the CPU cooler is a bit small for the case. The case supports 420 mm radiators and you only picked 280 mm, so you only use 2/3 of the space.
You could go for a 420 mm radiator or maybe get the meshify 2 compact with a 240 mm top or 280 mm front. But this is just the look.

I was thinking the GPU would do that… think I might look at using my grx970 till I save a bit more or if I change out parts to save. 

I didn’t even think of the AIO sizing… I might have a play around with some combination and see what I come up with 

1 hour ago, Baldyaus23 said:

I might have a play around with some combination and see what I come up with 

If you do that anyway, you can try to find similar looking fans for AIO and case. 

Also I dont know how much you are into RGB. Personally, I would prefer fans with a glowing circle but with a non RGB inside. This way you would minimize the risk of seeing wobbling. If the sticker is not perfectly centered, it wobbles and with RGB you will probably really notice that. 

My build:

CPU

Intel Core i7 9700 8x 3.00GHz So.1151

CPU cooler

be quiet! Shadow Rock Slim

Motherboard

MSI B360-A PRO Intel B360 So.1151 Dual Channel DDR4 ATX

RAM

16GB (4x 4096MB) HyperX FURY black DDR4-2666

GPU

8GB Gigabyte GeForce RTX2070 WindForce 2X 3xDP/HDMI

SSD