Is coolermaster g600 gold 80+ non modular good ?

Budget (including currency): USD 1040

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 3D animation, games like GTA V, Assasin creed, cyberpunk, genshin, and atleast i want a good gaming for next 3-5 years and good psu where atleast it wont explode or something happen during 5 years ( gonna think to change psu too if it was 5 years since new gpu must gonna need higher watt and i dont have money to invest 1000w ) 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Mb gigabyte h 610
Proc i5 12400 intel
Mem 16gb pc 3200
Nvme  250gb
Hdd1tb
Casing atx
Power.supply 600 cooler master g600 gold 80+
Vga  rtx  2060 6gb

Monitor 75hz ( i havent choose any, im planning gonna just buy some random one that people have used )

If there is anything i should lower or upgrade id happily hear. My budget is limited to only 1020 or in rupiah its gonna be 15.000.000,00

Modular power supplies have ability to remove cables all together.

https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/power-supplies/g-series/g600-gold

As you can see there is a massive bundle of wires coming of that one, answer is pretty obvious.

Spoiler

g600-gold-gallery-3-zoom.png

Edit: for the uninitiated, OP edited their post and completely changed the question. It was originally "is cooler master g600 gold 80 non modular?"

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

3 minutes ago, Levent said:

Modular power supplies have ability to remove cables all together.

https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/power-supplies/g-series/g600-gold

As you can see there is a massive bundle of wires coming of that one, answer is pretty obvious.

Reveal hidden contents

g600-gold-gallery-3-zoom.png

Im sorry i still dont know what does that mean

1 minute ago, Ucan_101 said:

Im sorry i still dont know what does that mean

It doesnt mean anything other than you edited your post to ask a significantly different question after posting.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

3 minutes ago, Levent said:

It doesnt mean anything other than you edited your post to ask a significantly different question after posting.

Oh am i post in the wrong room ? Sorry its my first time posting in here. I need help on decide which the best for me 

19 minutes ago, Ucan_101 said:

Oh am i post in the wrong room ? Sorry its my first time posting in here. I need help on decide which the best for me 

No I just posted before you edited your post, I am sorry that I got nothing further to comment here. Someone might help you further.

Psu choice wise just get a good used psu since theyre like half the price of the actually decent non chinese explosion prone psus

Super flower leadex 850w gold (850rb)

Rosewill capstone 750w gold (700rb)

Even if they are used theyre reputable and good psus, better than a lowend new unit

For the other parts

get a 6600(xt) instead of a 2060, they perform better than a 3060

You may wanna consider ryzen as the decent lowend b450 boards like asrock pro 4 go under 900rb

Rams wise there are 8gb samsung bare pcb 2133/2400 sticks being sold for ~350-400rb, aim for samsung d die as those do 4000+ with ease so 3200mhz overclock is just a matter of referencing another kits xmp, you can go further but only on ryzen or if you have a k cpu/z board cause non k + non z board have locked vccsa, though 4000+ doesnt matter anyways, Heres one listing, pay attention to the ending letter cause the one in the pcs shows D, the other parts of the code dont matter, if ending letter is b then its b die but those are prob pretty rare since samsung stopped making generic dimms with b die

Ssd wise there are cheap oem ssds like samsung pm981 which are pretty much just samsung 980 but oem counterpart, ditch the hdd for now and get one later

Case wise you can get cheap ~30$ cases that come with mostly complete airflow like cube gaming frins, just add a 1/2$ generic 12cm fan and youll have a case with good airflow for ~30$

5 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Psu choice wise just get a good used psu since theyre like half the price of the actually decent non chinese explosion prone psus

Super flower leadex 850w gold (850rb)

Rosewill capstone 750w gold (700rb)

Even if they are used theyre reputable and good psus, better than a lowend new unit

For the other parts

get a 6600(xt) instead of a 2060, they perform better than a 3060

You may wanna consider ryzen as the decent lowend b450 boards like asrock pro 4 go under 900rb

Rams wise there are 8gb samsung bare pcb 2133/2400 sticks being sold for ~350-400rb, aim for samsung d die as those do 4000+ with ease so 3200mhz overclock is just a matter of referencing another kits xmp, you can go further but only on ryzen or if you have a k cpu/z board cause non k + non z board have locked vccsa, though 4000+ doesnt matter anyways, Heres one listing, pay attention to the ending letter cause the one in the pcs shows D, the other parts of the code dont matter, if ending letter is b then its b die but those are prob pretty rare since samsung stopped making generic dimms with b die

Ssd wise there are cheap oem ssds like samsung pm981 which are pretty much just samsung 980 but oem counterpart, ditch the hdd for now and get one later

Case wise you can get cheap ~30$ cases that come with mostly complete airflow like cube gaming frins, just add a 1/2$ generic 12cm fan and youll have a case with good airflow for ~30$

Thank you, what is the processor gonna be ? ryzen 5 5600? im kind of nervous buying an used psu so i dont know what to decide on that. But still i really appreciate it. 

Also im buying a pre built pc because im afraid to do it by myself and wrecked it up.