Case mod to fit 360m AIO

Chonk1999
Go to solution Solved by emosun,

if you got a dremel and discs then yeah go for it. Practice on some throw away metal first.

Hello everyone, I recently upgraded to a Ryzen 5 3600. Im using the stock cooler since i did the same with my previous CPU. The problem now is that its running very hot( 55-60c at idle) so Im wanting to upgrade to an Deepcool AIO (https://www.deepcool.com/products/Cooling/cpuliquidcoolers/2020/115.shtml) its only 70,- here and it looks like a good deal to me. The only problem is that it barely doesn't fit in my case( Gigabyte C200 glass) because of the psu shroud, would it be possible to just cut a little bit out of the shroud to make the radiator fit? I don't think id would be interfering with my harddrive bay or anything else. I have a Dremel so i think id be able to do it.

if you got a dremel and discs then yeah go for it. Practice on some throw away metal first.

52 minutes ago, emosun said:

alright ill try it, if ive cut it  there will be some blank metal on the edge. any reccomendations to cover that up(paint or smth like marker)

1 minute ago, Chonk1999 said:

alright ill try it, if ive cut it  there will be some blank metal on the edge. any reccomendations to cover that up(paint or smth like marker)

yeah use paint , but again practice first dont just go all in thinking you'll nail it first try.

11 hours ago, emosun said:

yeah use paint , but again practice first dont just go all in thinking you'll nail it first try.

ok ill practice on some metal first,, thx for the tips