Little bugs in PC and accessories (I think maybe dust mites). What should I do?

At first I thought it was dust, they are white and very small. I first noticed them when the occasional one would crawl across my phone screen laying in bed (pc is in my bedroom). I looked them up and google came up with like 1000 different bugs it could be. However due to them being really white and small I narrowed it down to dust mites or computer mites. After first seeing it on my phone, i looked around my PC and saw a few around the case, on it and looking in my Pc i noticed one on my CPU cooler. I looked around more seeing them on my monitor and keyboard and USB mic. I don't know how long i've had them, (had this et up for a year) or even how i didn't notice them. Don't know if they have been here the whole time and I just assumed there were dust so I didn't bat an eye to them. Also I don't know if they only a problem in my PC since I noticed them in other areas around my room  So they could be coming from somewhere else but I haven't noticed them in groups so far always just the odd one by himself. Is it a summer thing since its approaching summer or what? Anyways any advice what to do would be appreciated. Are these harmful to my PC? How can I get rid of them? Where did they come from?

Couldn't hurt to give your pc a good air dusting and then just vacuum everything afterwards(PLEASE DO NOT VACUUM YOUR PC).

Chances are, just some general cleaning wouldn't maybe get rid of them but would greatly depreciate how many there are around.

5 minutes ago, KhakiHat said:

Couldn't hurt to give your pc a good air dusting and then just vacuum everything afterwards(PLEASE DO NOT VACUUM YOUR PC).

Chances are, just some general cleaning wouldn't maybe get rid of them but would greatly depreciate how many there are around.

Yeah, I cleaned my PC by air dusting it and wiping it down, along side my accessories however 5 minutes after doing so I noticed them damned bugs again.

Damn dude, stay off the pron sites and your machine won't catch these teeny-tiny-itchy-creepy-crawlies....

The solution is simple - Bug-Bomb the joint with a fogger(s) yourself or call a professional exterminator to deal with it, the latter being the best solution you can go for.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

2 hours ago, Beerzerker said:

Damn dude, stay off the pron sites and your machine won't catch these teeny-tiny-itchy-creepy-crawlies....

The solution is simple - Bug-Bomb the joint with a fogger(s) yourself or call a professional exterminator to deal with it, the latter being the best solution you can go for.

I heard bug bomb is possibly damaging to PC components. I mean If it gets really bad I will consider to call a professional however from what ive read on the internet as long as there is not to many it shouldn't cause any problems. Ive done a dusting and a cleaning of my PC and accessories so hopefully it got rid of a bit of them although I bet they will be some still.

3 hours ago, Beerzerker said:

G_20220217_1123363.gif.f44fcf12df55100c06ad0569a5aba179.gif

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

2 hours ago, Kyozo said:

I heard bug bomb is possibly damaging to PC components. I mean If it gets really bad I will consider to call a professional however from what ive read on the internet as long as there is not to many it shouldn't cause any problems. Ive done a dusting and a cleaning of my PC and accessories so hopefully it got rid of a bit of them although I bet they will be some still.

Have to say this just in case:
If you MUST bomb the place yourself, make sure ALL potential sources of ignition are eliminated!!!

That means for any and everything to be "Off" including AC units, the fridge and so on just as if your place has a power outage. Any gas pilot lights (Flames) off, the gas itself shut off, even stuff that may be battery powered..... ALL of it.

I've done it before myself when I was living in a trailer park (Years ago) and I'd shut off the gas and pilot lights, hit the main breaker to the house, be sure anything battery powered was de-energized, including smoke alarms (Battery removal is best) and do the deed.
Only took a few minutes to get it all back and the bugs I did have were just done. Told the landlord at the time if the place looks like it's on fire, don't worry about it.....
6 cans set off all at once in a small mobile home WILL clear it out but good as was proven that day. 

Thankfully I don't have to worry anymore about those days of "Ping-Pong Style" matches of swapping roaches with the neighbors anymore (They bomb - Roaches move to your place - You bomb - They go back over to their place - On and on it goes) since I own my land and house now and have no real problems with bugs here.

I know it's a bit to do but once the place is ready you can bomb hell out of it and be done with it.

But I'd only do it as a last resort - Let a pro do it for you if at all possible.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

UPDATE: Just a general update, we had the exterminator round. We believe the bugs to be "Bird Mites". This is due to there very small nature and also since there is a bird nests above my room which seems to be the only room affected by these bugs. He sprayed some sort of bug killing spray around my room and all the rooms just to make sure. He was going to take the birds nest out however due to the bird making the nest in a small crack in the roofing it was impossible to take out so we just sprayed it and around it with the "bug killing spray". The service we got comes with 2 visits so he will will come back 2-3 weeks later and do the same and on the second visit he will block the hole in the roof. They also offer a free 3rd visit if the treatment doesn't work hopefully it doesn't come to that. Still see a few mites on my set up and monitor however the logic is that at night when they crawl and and come to feed on me they will walk on the floor, which has been sprayed with the bug killer, and then die (hopefully). Plus I assume when I start my PC they will crawl out since its too hot for them inside and then they will hopefully go and crawl to the sprayed areas and die. Anyways thanks for the tips and advice I appreciate it.