3060ti MSI gaming X

I have bought my self 3060ti Msi gaming x i have a B450-F gaming 2 as my motherboard i have vengent pro rbg 16gb ram also i have a ryzen 5 5600x But i am not sure if my motherboard is compatable with my GPU and i would love to get some suggestion for Power supply that would be great for the GPU?

yes they are compatible. all pcie gpus should be compatible with that mobo.  for psu you would need a 650w and the psu would preferably be 80+ gold.

Ok thanks you have you got a specific PSU for suggestion?

the 

Just now, StevenJobs said:

Ok thanks you have you got a specific PSU for suggestion?

the thing is that in different countries psus will be prised differently get something from a reputable brand if you are in the uk i would recommend the https://www.awd-it.co.uk/components/power-supplies/corsair-psu/corsair-tx-m-series-tx750m-semi-modular-low-noise-atx-power-supply-cp-9020230-uk.html?wgu=13527_206719_16529467811773_8ab1ee9f99&wgexpiry=1660722781&source=webgains&siteid=206719 as it is the same prise as the 650w options and is semi modular which is nice for cable management 

18 minutes ago, Tomberry said:

the 

the thing is that in different countries psus will be prised differently get something from a reputable brand if you are in the uk i would recommend the https://www.awd-it.co.uk/components/power-supplies/corsair-psu/corsair-tx-m-series-tx750m-semi-modular-low-noise-atx-power-supply-cp-9020230-uk.html?wgu=13527_206719_16529467811773_8ab1ee9f99&wgexpiry=1660722781&source=webgains&siteid=206719 as it is the same prise as the 650w options and is semi modular which is nice for cable management 

That PSU doesnt have a 8pin and  6pin 3060ti msi gaming x need a 8 pin with 6 pin?

4 hours ago, StevenJobs said:

That PSU doesnt have a 8pin and  6pin 3060ti msi gaming x need a 8 pin with 6 pin?

ah sorry my bad definitly need that 

the 3060ti just uses ~200w , you can easily get away with a "good" 500w PSU.

edit: apparently this model is 240w, still 500w should be good, but 600w might be preferable   The point is wattage alone is meaningless,  you can have a trash 1000w PSU that still triggers shutdown with a 3000 series card...

what PSU do you currently have?

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer