Missing power button for Phanteks Eclipse P300A

Hey, so my friend just recently gave me his old case, but the power switch/button is missing.. Is there anywhere to buy a new one? I've seen there's a lot of different sites (including the offifical Phateks site) that sells replacement parts, but they don't seem to sell power buttons? Please let me know if you know where to get a new button or an alternative. 

Link for the case, just in case: https://phanteks.com/Eclipse-P300A.html 

It's likely because it would not be easy for a user to replace anyways. I have a Phanteks case with what appears to be the same switch, and looking at a quick glance it does not appear I could get to that switch without doing surgery to the case (drilling out rivets).  It appears your case is the same.

I'm guessing the switch is there, just the "pretty" cover is missing? You could always hook the power switch wires to the reset switch for the time being, and use that as your power button.

Likely where this is headed is you will just need to find a momentary switch that you like the looks of and add it to the case so you can add your own power switch. You can add a small plate to cover the hole where the power button was, if the switch you add is not large enough. Lots of options out there to replace the power button with.

Most likely just a pretty cover, with a regular switch underneath.
Dont have that case so cant check, but i would look at the underside of the power button.

But if the button itself is missing, yeah, might need to resort to buying another case to make 1 from 2.

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

5 hours ago, OhioYJ said:

It's likely because it would not be easy for a user to replace anyways. I have a Phanteks case with what appears to be the same switch, and looking at a quick glance it does not appear I could get to that switch without doing surgery to the case (drilling out rivets).  It appears your case is the same.

I'm guessing the switch is there, just the "pretty" cover is missing? You could always hook the power switch wires to the reset switch for the time being, and use that as your power button.

Likely where this is headed is you will just need to find a momentary switch that you like the looks of and add it to the case so you can add your own power switch. You can add a small plate to cover the hole where the power button was, if the switch you add is not large enough. Lots of options out there to replace the power button with.

Okay, thanks for you answer I’ll  see what I can i can do later.. hopefully it works out. 

4 hours ago, HanZie82 said:

Dont have that case so cant check, but i would look at the underside of the power button.

But if the button itself is missing, yeah, might need to resort to buying another case to make 1 from 2.

Hopefully i won’t have to buy a new case, since i got it from my friend because i didn’t have any money to spend.

On 5/14/2022 at 6:12 PM, HanZie82 said:

I would do that, but I don't have any money to spend.. Would I be able to just jump my pc every time i wanna start it?? I know it's an unreliable way, but in theory it would work right? 

EDIT: Forgot to say the whole power button panel is missing

You could technically use any sort of button that is momentary. (only shorts its contacts when you push the button).

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

3 hours ago, HanZie82 said:

You could technically use any sort of button that is momentary. (only shorts its contacts when you push the button).

I fixed it now, i took the reset sw from my old case (i accidentally broke the power sw).