if you have to ask it, yes,  its not safe

you could buy plastidip, thats non conductive, or if it excists non conductive paint will do the job to (im no paint expert), just mask of the PCIe connector cuz you obviously dont want to paint that

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

I think it would be ok, I've seen people paint entire motherboards using plastidip. Wireless adapters don't really generate much heat so as long as the paint is non conductive it should be fine

My PC:

4670k      GTX 760 ACX      CoolerMaster Hyper 412s      Fractal Design Node 804      G1 Sniper M5      Corsair RM 650      WD Red 1TB     Samsung 840 Evo 120GB

If you don't have a windowed case I see no point in it since you won't be looking at it unless you open the side panel, but if you do have a window then go right ahead.

It would be wise to use blue tape during the painting process to cover the PCIe interface connector as painting that will result in the card not receiving power and not communicating with the mainboard.

if you have to ask it, yes,  its not safe

you could buy plastidip, thats non conductive, or if it excists non conductive paint will do the job to (im no paint expert), just mask of the PCIe connector cuz you obviously dont want to paint that

If you don't have a windowed case I see no point in it since you won't be looking at it unless you open the side panel, but if you do have a window then go right ahead.

It would be wise to use blue tape during the painting process to cover the PCIe interface connector as painting that will result in the card not receiving power and not communicating with the mainboard.

I think it would be ok, I've seen people paint entire motherboards using plastidip. Wireless adapters don't really generate much heat so as long as the paint is non conductive it should be fine

Thanks, will probably paint it with non conductive paint, will be careful though ;D

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

Thanks, will probably paint it with non conductive paint, will be careful though ;D

Use plasti-dip so you can undo it

I would just make an aluminum shroud.

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

I had one and just to warn you driver support is very very very bad for windows 7 and also 8. Cant say for 8.1 as i got rid of it before then. I tried there drivers and also the chipset drivers and had a lot of strange problems.

May have just been me as the mobo i was using when i had it was also having some issues.

My Build  CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955@4.1@Ghz Mobo: Asus M5A99x Evo R2.0 GPU: Asus 7870T @1.25GHz Core 5.5GHz Mem Ram: Kingston HyperX@ 1600 9-9-9-24 CPU Cooler: H80 Push/Pull Noctua NF-P12  SSD: Samsung 128GB 840 PRO HDD: Mix of drives which add up to 5.6TB SoundCard: Asus xonar DGX PSU: Corsair HX650 + alchemy cables Case: R3 with the rest of the fans being fractel fans.

Im A Snake.....