Did a factory reset on a second hand windows tablet and got bit locked

Hello! I was trying to buy a cheap windows tablet for school with my savings and the tablet I bought apparently hasn’t been reset so I factory reset it. Everything was going well until I reach an American megatrends page to reset the TPM and I said yes since I wanted to wipe everything from the tablet but after that it asked “ enter the recovery key to get going again” I didn’t have any key so I chose “skip this drive” and it brought me to another page saying something around the lines of “the reset didn’t happen and all of the files and stuff are in touched  I have to reset the tablet again if I want to reset it” and then it rebooted and I just waited maybe it will go back to windows so I can reset again but I was wrong it just kept rebooting and rebooting it would show the brand logo and  shut off then after a few seconds show the brand logo again it doesn’t even begin to boot With the turning dots thingy yeah it doesn’t even do that. It just shows the brand logo and shuts off and turn on again and now it’s just stuck like that and I haven’t even gotten able to use it yet 😞 

can someone please help me?

thank you 🙏

ps: I can access the bios but that’s about it. 

Use a windows recovery USB, boot from that, wipe the drive, and then install windows on it again.

If you don't have that USB drive, use another computer to create one.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

5 hours ago, Origami Cactus said:

Use a windows recovery USB, boot from that, wipe the drive, and then install windows on it again.

If you don't have that USB drive, use another computer to create one.

Got it I already made a windows 10 usb installer I’m just trying to figure out how to boot from the usb from the bios and how do I wipe the drive? do I do it from the bios or does it happen when reinstalling windows? Thank you so much for replying 😊

6 hours ago, Adrianisgale said:

Got it I already made a windows 10 usb installer I’m just trying to figure out how to boot from the usb from the bios and how do I wipe the drive? do I do it from the bios or does it happen when reinstalling windows? Thank you so much for replying 😊

you boot from the usb by putting it on top of boot priority list in bios, and you wipe the drive when installing windows. It asks on which drive you want to install windows to, and you see your drive with all the old partitions. Delete all those and you can continue.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

On 5/6/2022 at 4:26 PM, Origami Cactus said:

you boot from the usb by putting it on top of boot priority list in bios, and you wipe the drive when installing windows. It asks on which drive you want to install windows to, and you see your drive with all the old partitions. Delete all those and you can continue.

I followed your instructions and it worked! Thank you so much!