Screen Glitching during Video Playback on Browser

I hope all of you are doing well.

My father recently bought a Samsung 27 inch Curved Monitor (LC27RG50FQWXXL, delivered on 22nd of April), which is a Full HD, 240Hz Display. It is connected to my system via DisplayPort. (The System is an i3 9100F paired with a second-hand RX 580 4GB, which has been with us for over a year)

While the display has been fine in itself, and I have been sure to change the Refresh Rate from the default 60 to 240Hz, and have also enabled Adaptive Sync in the Radeon Software Settings along with the installation of the Monitor Drivers (for both HDMI and DisplayPort) through the Samsung website, only yesterday I realized that during video playback on YouTube, there was some glitching and tearing (which would last for a split second, without any screen blackouts, see attached file for an example), and the same would happen on Microsoft Edge, when I was scrolling through some PDFs. In Chrome, however, the problem was gone when I disabled Hardware Acceleration in its settings.

So please guide me, what exactly is the issue here. My Monitor, or my GPU? Because if it's the monitor (which I highly doubt), the window for Replacement on Amazon is through the 29th of April, and if its the GPU, well I'll just deal with it, because I had to anyways reduce the Max Frequency by 10% because otherwise it would black out during gameplay.