Games I tried but didn't enjoy:

The Witcher 1 and 2

Kingdoms of Amalur

Risen 1 and 2

Oblivion (and older TES)

Thanks. :)

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

i need this too!

The Beast [Case -  Corsair 750D CPU - I5 4670k @ 4.3ghz 1.2V CPU cooler - Hyper 212 evo Mobo - MSI g45 z87 RAM - G.Skill Z series 4*4@1866mhz GPU - Gigabyte windforce 3x r9 290 Storage - SSD, samsung 840 evo 120gb HDD, Western Digital Blue 1tb PSU - SilverStone Strider silver 80+ 750WPeripherals [Monitor - ASUS VS239 IPS 23" Keyboard - Corsair K95 Mouse - Mad Catz RAT 7]

Does Mass Effect count?

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Does Mass Effect count?

yes and I played all.

yes and I played all.

Borderlands 1, 2?

Loads of loot and leveling. 

Loads of loot.

And it's guns, instead of melee weapons.

If you want both, you can get a gun that shoots swords. :P

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Borderlands 1, 2?

Loads of loot and leveling. 

Loads of loot.

And it's guns, instead of melee weapons.

If you want both, you can get a gun that shoots swords. :P

I played BL2.

Is BL1 good, too?

Fable 1.

2 was decent and 3 was quite boring imo, but 1 has the magical feeling of 2.

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I played BL2.

Is BL1 good, too?

It's not as good as BL2, but it's decent. Mechanics are similar, there are maybe a few guns less.

Spoiler

Path of Exile is the true succesor of diablo 2

at start the game may seems insanily hard to understand due to the MASSIVE passive skill tree; but i hope you can handdle it

also on the first 40 lvl's you it will seem that the game is slow; but that is simply because a lack of gear specilly if you are fresh-starting; on endgame you can reach 6 atacks per second pretty easy for example

also the game is FREE

www.pathofexile.com

Path of Exile is the true succesor of diablo 2

at start the game may seems insanily hard to understand due to the MASSIVE passive skill tree; but i hope you can handdle it

also on the first 40 lvl's you it will seem that the game is slow; but that is simply because a lack of gear specilly if you are fresh-starting; on endgame you can reach 6 atacks per second pretty easy for example

also the game is FREE

www.pathofexile.com

is the singleplayer enjoyable or is it more of a multiplayer game?

You might want to take a look at the dragon age series, it's another bioware rpg so it kinda has a mass effect vibe in regards to the story telling and characters. The combats not too far off either although it's a bit more traditional than mass effects combat.

Gothic 1, 2 and 3

Neverwinter Nights 1 and 2

Dragon Age 1. Second it's more like ARPG. Third one looks pretty good, still under dev.

Oblivion (TES IV (Skyrim is TES V))

Morrowind (TES III)

KOTOR (Star Wars)

Divinity II (Loved it, although isn't pretty known)

Aplha Protocol (Mass Effect 1 like, more RPG)

Jade Empire (Really nice story)

If you wanna go to oldier games, then you have real diamonds.

Baldur's Gate 1, 2 (There's a BG2 HD Version nowadays)

Icewind Dale 1, 2

Planescape Torment

Fallout 1, 2

Nox

Arcanum

If you like RPG, you might have games for even few years, specially modding them after you ended the game.

is the singleplayer enjoyable or is it more of a multiplayer game?

You have to play it been conected to the internet, but can choose to play solo or in groups

In my case i prefer solo and i only join groups during the early leveling to kill hard bosses

I forgot to mention that the end game is the best part of the game which is a map based system where you can craft them to make them harder and have a chance to get higher lvl maps that you will craft again and so on

Hello Folks!

I'm looking for new RPG's to play.

I don't really care for graphics.

I like looting and leveling. (duuuuh)

Games I played:

Fallout 3

Fallout NV

Skyrim

Fable 2

Fable 3

South Park

Mass Effect Trilogy

The Witcher 1 and 2

Kingdoms of Amalur

Risen 1 and 2

Oblivion (and older TES)

Ever tried playing Dragon Age? If only KoA has the same open-world feeling as skyrim i'd give that shit 12/10. 

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

You've never played dragon age? 2 is ok, it got a lot of hate but it wasn't that bad. I think it got to the point where it was cool to hate it. Try witcher 2 again, fucking missing out on some good shit there. FTL is sorta RPG, more strategy. Bunch of older games like fairenheit but I doubt you'd like them looking at the games you have listed.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

You've never played dragon age? 2 is ok, it got a lot of hate but it wasn't that bad. I think it got to the point where it was cool to hate it. Try witcher 2 again, fucking missing out on some good shit there. FTL is sorta RPG, more strategy. Bunch of older games like fairenheit but I doubt you'd like them looking at the games you have listed.

I loved Fahrenheit. ^^

I loved Fahrenheit. ^^

Mmm, take a peek at these then

System Shock 1

System Shock 2

Neverwinter 2

Legend of Grimrock

Deus Ex

Torchlight

Torchlight 2

Divinity

Gothic 1-3

Wasteland 1 (the original)

Shadow run returns (sorta RPG)

Blackguards (never played, heard it was good)

Ultima 1,2,4,7,8,9 (strategy esk)

Warlords of Battlecry (again strategy esk)

Baulders Gate 1,2 (personally loved them, second IMO was better)

Neverwinter Nights 1,2

Ice Wind Dale

Divinity 2

Might an magic (I didn't like 8 and 9, the only ones I played, just my opinion though.)

Divine Divinity (wouldn't recommend)

Nox

Arx Fatalis

Sacred Gold

Kings Bounty

Tropico (get these on bundle stars for cheap)

Age Of Wonders 1,2 (sorta more strategy)

Fallout 1

Fallout 2

Van Helsing 1,2

Demon souls (didn't have to many problems, would recommend dark souls but theres to many glitches and dark souls 2 on PC I don't know about so I wouldn't buy it yet)

Project Zomboid

Pixel Piracy (early access, wouldn't but till full release.

Crusader Kings 2 (has some RPG elements)

Civ 4 (same as CK2)

Mount and Blade, Warband

Arche Age (mmorpg, quite intense and hard)

Rift

S.T.A.L.K.E.R (whole series)

Dark Siders 1,2

You could say, I love RPG's. Either been recommended these or actually played them.

Should keep you going, some have some elements of another genre, but also have either RPG elements or at core, are RPG's.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Hello Folks!

I'm looking for new RPG's to play.

I don't really care for graphics.

I like looting and leveling. (duuuuh)

Games I played:

Fallout 3

Fallout NV

Skyrim

Fable 2

Fable 3

South Park

Mass Effect Trilogy

The Witcher 1 and 2

Kingdoms of Amalur

Risen 1 and 2

Oblivion (and older TES)

Gothic 1, 2 and 3

Neverwinter Nights 1 and 2

Dragon Age 1. Second it's more like ARPG. Third one looks pretty good, still under dev.

Oblivion (TES IV (Skyrim is TES V))

Morrowind (TES III)

KOTOR (Star Wars)

Divinity II (Loved it, although isn't pretty known)

Aplha Protocol (Mass Effect 1 like, more RPG)

Jade Empire (Really nice story)

If you wanna go to oldier games, then you have real diamonds.

Baldur's Gate 1, 2 (There's a BG2 HD Version nowadays)

Icewind Dale 1, 2

Planescape Torment

Fallout 1, 2

Nox

Arcanum

If you like RPG, you might have games for even few years, specially modding them after you ended the game.

What "SmauG" said also Guild wars 2 even if you don't like online RPGs you will enjoy it it is different and not competitive for loot. And Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate edition is just no words... go get it and you will have something to do for a week :)

What "SmauG" said also Guild wars 2 even if you don't like online RPGs you will enjoy it it is different and not competitive for loot. And Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate edition is just no words... go get it and you will have something to do for a week :)

I really like GW2. I think with the improvements made over the last 6 months or so it's a very good example of an MMO game but I don't know if I'd recommend it as an RPG. The way the gear was set up to mitigate 'gear grind' potentially makes for less for less fun looting, and from a story standpoint it's just kinda okay. (But then again I'm more of a pvp person, so what do I know)

Mmm, take a peek at these then

System Shock 1

System Shock 2

Neverwinter 2

Legend of Grimrock

Deus Ex

Torchlight

Torchlight 2

Divinity

Gothic 1-3

Wasteland 1 (the original)

Shadow run returns (sorta RPG)

Blackguards (never played, heard it was good)

Ultima 1,2,4,7,8,9 (strategy esk)

Warlords of Battlecry (again strategy esk)

Baulders Gate 1,2 (personally loved them, second IMO was better)

Neverwinter Nights 1,2

Ice Wind Dale

Divinity 2

Might an magic (I didn't like 8 and 9, the only ones I played, just my opinion though.)

Divine Divinity (wouldn't recommend)

Nox

Arx Fatalis

Sacred Gold

Kings Bounty

Tropico (get these on bundle stars for cheap)

Age Of Wonders 1,2 (sorta more strategy)

Fallout 1

Fallout 2

Van Helsing 1,2

Demon souls (didn't have to many problems, would recommend dark souls but theres to many glitches and dark souls 2 on PC I don't know about so I wouldn't buy it yet)

Project Zomboid

Pixel Piracy (early access, wouldn't but till full release.

Crusader Kings 2 (has some RPG elements)

Civ 4 (same as CK2)

Mount and Blade, Warband

Arche Age (mmorpg, quite intense and hard)

Rift

S.T.A.L.K.E.R (whole series)

Dark Siders 1,2

You could say, I love RPG's. Either been recommended these or actually played them.

Should keep you going, some have some elements of another genre, but also have either RPG elements or at core, are RPG's.

STALKER looks awesome.

STALKER looks awesome.

Fucking awesome series. Most of these you can get on GOG and I personally would. Better service.