Best In Ear Buds around $100

IzMike
Go to solution Solved by NannerBeans,

Shure SE215 is usually the go to in-ear at that price. 

I need a new pair of earbuds. I have been using Skullcandys for a while now, usually the ink'd or the 50/50's. I like them but the keep breaking on me. They just crackle then stop working while in my ear.

So my friend works a Best Buy and he only pays what best buy pays +10% so I was going to get some beats cause they are only like $40 through him but I feel like they are over rated and there are better sounding headphones around that price range. 

Criteria 

• Good sound quality (I listen to pretty much everything but mainly house) And I kinda like it when its bass heavy
  • Doesn't look stupid

If you guys got any ideas it would be great!

Motherboard- P8Z77V-LK CPU- i5 3570K @4.3 RAM- 8gb of Corsair Vengence GPU- MSI 660ti Power Edition PSU- CX750M SSD- Samsung 840t HDD- 1tb of WD Black Case- Modded Bitfenix Shinobi Cooling- H80i and Bitfenix Spectre fans and Bitfenix LED fans

Shure SE215 is usually the go to in-ear at that price. 

Thanks

Motherboard- P8Z77V-LK CPU- i5 3570K @4.3 RAM- 8gb of Corsair Vengence GPU- MSI 660ti Power Edition PSU- CX750M SSD- Samsung 840t HDD- 1tb of WD Black Case- Modded Bitfenix Shinobi Cooling- H80i and Bitfenix Spectre fans and Bitfenix LED fans