Xeon with Noctua cooler downclocks to Base Clock when benchmarking when not throttling?

Hi. I recently "upgraded" my system from an i5-4460 to a Xeon E3-1230v3. The upgrade was going majorly well except for the fact that the Intel stock cooler would make the CPU reach 90 degrees Celsius or higher, sometimes throttling when going over. I invested in a used Noctua NH-U14S, and it was like magic how it cooled down my temps to 60 degrees max. The problem I'm having is that I benchmarked the cooler's performance using CPU-Z's Stress and Bench settings, and the CPU sticks to 3.5Ghz at idle and at load (Base clock is 3.3, Turbo is 3.7). Single Thread Stress also for some reason only reaches 3.5Ghz max.

But, when I benchmark the CPU using Cinebench R23 and Blender Benchmark, the CPU goes to 3.4Ghz for 5 seconds, and then immediately sticks to 3.3Ghz for the entirety of the benchmark, going back to 3.5Ghz when done. The temps are fine at 40 degrees at idle and 60 degrees max under load.

I have no idea why this is happening. I've tried turning off Intel SpeedStep Technology and the problem still persists. My power plan is at High Performance, but changing it to Balanced doesn't really change the behaviour of the CPU sticking to 3.5Ghz at idle. Any help?

Edit: Prime95 torture test also has the same behaviour. CPU downclocks to a strict 3.2Ghz while torturing, and goes back up to 3.6/7 when stopped.

Motherboard: GIGABYTE B85M-D3H Rev. 2
CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1230v3
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB DDR3 @ Single Channel (Broke a pin on my motherboard that doesn't let me use the other slots)
Graphics Card: MSI Gaming X Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 Super 4GB
PSU: Included Cheapo 500W PSU with the Case: Cooler Master Force 500

Edited by TyZed
Additonal info

My thoughts would be motherboard is throttling it. The DS3H lineup is entry level boards so it may not be up to the task or have the ability to boost beyond turbo limits from that series. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Just now, Skiiwee29 said:

My thoughts would be motherboard is throttling it. The DS3H lineup is entry level boards so it may not be up to the task or have the ability to boost beyond turbo limits from that series. 

Understandable, but how come the CPU is able to be stressed at 3.5Ghz all cores on CPU-Z? This awkward behavior is only present on Cinebench and Blender Benchmark as far as I've tested. Is there some other benchmark I should test?