help me with this monitor !

thanosdim44

is LC-Power a good monitor brand more specifically this one : LC-Power LC-M29-UW-UXGA-100-C Ultrawide Curved Monitor 29" FHD 2560x1080

it has 6 ms , is it good for gaming . I mainly play FPS's,  Will this affect my performance at all? 

Never heard of this "brand" in my life. 

Can find a grand total of one (customer) review on any site that says they never got the colors adjusted to their liking.

6ms no-name VA panel sounds like smear city. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Let's take a step back and appreciate that you are asking about buying a 1080p panel.  New.  In 2022.  And you aren't a competitive gamer; someone whose need for extreme refresh might justify a compromise on resolution.

19 hours ago, IPD said:

Let's take a step back and appreciate that you are asking about buying a 1080p panel.  New.  In 2022.  And you aren't a competitive gamer; someone whose need for extreme refresh might justify a compromise on resolution.

The fact OP is asking about a no-name 1080p ultrawide should give you enough information to see that budget is a limitation. In that case 1080p is a viable option, especially as the main use will be FPS games.

@thanosdim44

What is your budget and region? Instead of asking about a single monitor why not let us give you some recommendations that are fitting?

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

My point is, if the budget is THAT tight, "new" shouldn't even be in the question.  And there are plenty of used 1080p panels out there.