Asus ROG RYUJIN II 360 Not Detecting By Armory Crate

Hi,

My Asus Rog Ryujin II 360 is working properly but its not detecting in Armory Crate device list. I already tried connecting to different USB headers and uninstalling the armory cate multiple times still its not detecting.

Id anybody face this same issue and solved it, Please let me know. Thanks Allen

14 minutes ago, allenkg said:

Hi,

My Asus Rog Ryujin II 360 is working properly but its not detecting in Armory Crate device list. I already tried connecting to different USB headers and uninstalling the armory cate multiple times still its not detecting.

Id anybody face this same issue and solved it, Please let me know. Thanks Allen

Specs? Windows Version? I'm assuming this is a freshly built system. Do you have any other Asus/ROG components/peripherals? If yes, are they detected?

Due to my inability to think before I type, I frequently edit my posts. Please refresh before responding!

Tag me @drdrewnatic or quote me so I can see your response.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CPU: INTEL CORE I5-12600K GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GEFORCE RTX 2070 OC MB: GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 RAM: 2X8GB G.SKILL TRIDENT Z RGB 3200 CL16 BOOT: CRUCIAL P5 PLUS 1TB SSD: SAMSUNG 860 EVO 500GB HDD: SEAGATE 2TB 7200RPM PSU: EVGA G3 650W COOLER: THERMALRIGHT PEERLESS ASSASSIN 120 SE ARGO

01101100 01110100 01110100 01110011 01110100 01101111 01110010 01100101 00101110 01100011 01101111 01101101

I'm having the same issue.  I think..  Long story, buckle up.

New machine, 12900k, strix z690-f mobo, 32 gigs ddr5 corsair vengeance, strix 3080 ti plus the ryujin 2 cooler.  Software opens, detects all 3 asus devices.  The fans are all working fine, running through the hub that came with the aio.  Lighting is also able to be adjusted without issue on the mobo and video card.  Software has been updated fully, as has windows as this was a fully new system built last night.

the symptoms : quite simply, ryujin's device tab gives you information on the video card and the motherboard, along with all of the options to adjust things.  The Ryujin option though just sits there infinitely on a loading screen, eventually crashing several minutes later with what looks like a java script error.  I do have a screenshot of the errors, which includes a ip to a giant string of code (sorry, im not a coder, so due to my ignorance of it, I'm not going to post it for fear of it containing anything personal to me); but it is one of those "an error has occurred on this page, do you want to continue running script on it yes/no".

I have uninstalled the program, deleted the lighting options folder in program files and basically removed everything asus through apps other than the "asus motherboard" app since yeah, i might need that lol. Anyway, no matter how many times i try to get it to load the ryujin, it fails.

19 hours ago, drdrewnatic said:

Specs? Windows Version? I'm assuming this is a freshly built system. Do you have any other Asus/ROG components/peripherals? If yes, are they detected?

Thank you for your reply. Its a newly build system. My motherboard and GPU detected by armory crate. Only the Ryujin II 360 is not detecting.

Below mentioned my system spec.

My Setup:

Setup:

CPU: Intel Core i9-12900k

Cooler: Asus Ryujin II 360 AIO

GPU: Asus Tuff RTX 3090

MB: Asus Pro Art Creator Z690

RAM: 4X32 GB DDR5 Crucial RAM

PSU: Cooler Master V1200 

CASE: Phantecs P600S

KB: Logitech 

MOUSE: Logitech 

DISPLAY: MI Gaming Monitor 34inch

Capture01.PNG

Capture02.PNG

1 hour ago, allenkg said:

Thank you for your reply. Its a newly build system. My motherboard and GPU detected by armory crate. Only the Ryujin II 360 is not detecting.

Below mentioned my system spec.

My Setup:

Setup:

CPU: Intel Core i9-12900k

Cooler: Asus Ryujin II 360 AIO

GPU: Asus Tuff RTX 3090

MB: Asus Pro Art Creator Z690

RAM: 4X32 GB DDR5 Crucial RAM

PSU: Cooler Master V1200 

CASE: Phantecs P600S

KB: Logitech 

MOUSE: Logitech 

DISPLAY: MI Gaming Monitor 34inch

I know in Armoury Crate, there is the device tab and the Aura Sync RGB tab. Does the cooler show up in the RGB tab, or is it not showing up anywhere on the software?

Edit: Just saw your screenshots. Do you have Aura Creator installed? If yes, does that show the cooler?

12 hours ago, Emodramabomb said:

I'm having the same issue.  I think..  Long story, buckle up.

New machine, 12900k, strix z690-f mobo, 32 gigs ddr5 corsair vengeance, strix 3080 ti plus the ryujin 2 cooler.  Software opens, detects all 3 asus devices.  The fans are all working fine, running through the hub that came with the aio.  Lighting is also able to be adjusted without issue on the mobo and video card.  Software has been updated fully, as has windows as this was a fully new system built last night.

the symptoms : quite simply, ryujin's device tab gives you information on the video card and the motherboard, along with all of the options to adjust things.  The Ryujin option though just sits there infinitely on a loading screen, eventually crashing several minutes later with what looks like a java script error.  I do have a screenshot of the errors, which includes a ip to a giant string of code (sorry, im not a coder, so due to my ignorance of it, I'm not going to post it for fear of it containing anything personal to me); but it is one of those "an error has occurred on this page, do you want to continue running script on it yes/no".

I have uninstalled the program, deleted the lighting options folder in program files and basically removed everything asus through apps other than the "asus motherboard" app since yeah, i might need that lol. Anyway, no matter how many times i try to get it to load the ryujin, it fails.

I'm not sure why Armoury Crate would display your public IP, but if you don't feel comfortable sharing it, that's fine. To properly uninstall anything Armoury Crate related, you actually have to download another piece of software that uninstalls everything. I know, how convient /s.

FOR BOTH: Armoury Crate is a piece of junk software. I've had so many issues with it I've lost count. Updates fail, things that used to work don't, devices just stop showing up, it's just a big mess. Even right now, I can't access anything on the devices tab without updating my devices, but when I try to update them, it fails. I have no idea how Asus can have any pride releasing a piece of software this bad. If the cooler works, I'd just wait and see what happens. Likely Asus will update their junk it will probably work. If not, you could try to contact Asus for support, but I can't guarantee that would get you very far.

Edited by drdrewnatic
Re-wording for conciseness

Due to my inability to think before I type, I frequently edit my posts. Please refresh before responding!

Tag me @drdrewnatic or quote me so I can see your response.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CPU: INTEL CORE I5-12600K GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GEFORCE RTX 2070 OC MB: GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 RAM: 2X8GB G.SKILL TRIDENT Z RGB 3200 CL16 BOOT: CRUCIAL P5 PLUS 1TB SSD: SAMSUNG 860 EVO 500GB HDD: SEAGATE 2TB 7200RPM PSU: EVGA G3 650W COOLER: THERMALRIGHT PEERLESS ASSASSIN 120 SE ARGO

01101100 01110100 01110100 01110011 01110100 01101111 01110010 01100101 00101110 01100011 01101111 01101101

3 hours ago, drdrewnatic said:

I know in Armoury Crate, there is the device tab and the Aura Sync RGB tab. Does the cooler show up in the RGB tab, or is it not showing up anywhere on the software?

Edit: Just saw your screenshots. Do you have Aura Creator installed? If yes, does that show the cooler?

I'm not sure why Armoury Crate would display your public IP, but if you don't feel comfortable sharing it, that's fine. To properly uninstall anything Armoury Crate related, you actually have to download another piece of software that uninstalls everything. I know, how convient /s.

FOR BOTH: Armoury Crate is a piece of junk software. I've had so many issues with it I've lost count. Updates fail, things that used to work don't, devices just stop showing up, it's just a big mess. Even right now, I can't access anything on the devices tab without updating my devices, but when I try to update them, it fails. I have no idea how Asus can have any pride releasing a piece of software this bad. If the cooler works, I'd just wait and see what happens. Likely Asus will update their junk it will probably work. If not, you could try to contact Asus for support, but I can't guarantee that would get you very far.

Hi, Thank you for your reply. In Aura Creator also the Ryujin II360 not showing. I attached the screenshot. Yeah its sure everybody is telling the bugs of Armory crate. its very bad asus released this app without any testing.

Capture03.PNG

Hey folks,

As a quick update on my end, I had used the uninstall program to try to get rid of aura crate completely and reinstalled, same issue kept happening.  Being the ever so level headed and calm human that i am (or perhaps am not), I went ahead with a full format and reinstall of win 11 and AC.  Whatever the error was, it's not there now.  Everything is working (mostly) and Im loving the cooler.  I read post after post about issues with AC and the ryujin 2 where assumptions were leftover software bits to left over registry keys.  Dont know if this at all may help anyone, but there we are  😄

Thank you for replying earlier about my issue, The effort is very much appreciated!

• 10 months later...

I’m looking for help too, my pc is not recognizing my pump i have try almos everything like changing from windows 10 to 11 moving the usb connector and still says usb not recognized

• 4 months later...

Same issue here with Armoury Crate not letting me access settings for my Asus motherboard or Ryujin II...