The epic quest for an appropriate band name.

HutchisonSorbo

This might not be the right forum to come to looking for ideas but it's certainly worth a shot. An epic quest has arisen as my band needs a name to get things rolling but everything that we have come up with hasn't really fit with the sound we're going for. Many band names are stupid but most at least fit the genre, anyone who is willing to help will have my gratitude and of course credit will be given if a suggested name was chosen.

This is a good example of the sound we're going for, many thanks and all the best everyone.  :rolleyes: 

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

NoTremble

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

1. Life Treble
  2. Sulking treble
  3. Sulking crows
  4. Treble Queens
  5. Queens of Treble
  6. Treble of LIfe
  7. Slick Treble
  8. Linus's Got Groove
  9. Tears of EA
  10. Generic Treble
  11. Water of Treble
  12. Peoples Treble

**If any or these are actual established band names, then dismiss them. I am not going to search them, just straight from my head

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

Kings of the Modern Age :P

But seriously, your band should come up with the name. Imagine someone asks "where did you get that name from?" then you'd say "I asked a tech forum to think of a name"

Example. Green day - smoking week all day and doing nothing makes it a 'green day'

Deep Purple - Ritchie Blackmore's grandma liked the song 'deep purple' by bing crosby

Fall out boy - from an episode of the simpsons, the sidekick of radioactive man.

Parkway Drive - the street in which they grew up on in byron bay.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Kings of the Modern Age :P

But seriously, your band should come up with the name. Imagine someone asks "where did you get that name from?" then you'd say "I asked a tech forum to think of a name"

Example. Green day - smoking week all day and doing nothing makes it a 'green day'

Deep Purple - Ritchie Blackmore's grandma liked the song 'deep purple' by bing crosby

Fall out boy - from an episode of the simpsons, the sidekick of radioactive man.

Parkway Drive - the street in which they grew up on in byron bay.

Good point but there are also names like Foo Fighters and Korn... just looking for ideas or words that catch my attention that's all.  :P

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

Twisted with the S backwards.

Cold Blooded

Enemy of the state

Trail of blood

Ice cold killers

Addicted  to vaginal skil

fucked with a knife

Death by torment

BTW melbourne is apparently an awesome place to start a band according to the musoes in Ballarat.

That got a bit grindcore lol.

Maybe the first 4. Korn is shit nowadays.

EDIT - I'm digging this sound. I'm sure small clubs will love it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AIJuRGYmWk

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

The Fore Players....

Sorry, that was bad...I just had too

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

The Funker Uncles.