Pendrive error when insert

frozensun

Hi guys.

Each time I insert Kingston Pendrive into USB, I get a notification window it has errors (lower right corner).

The drive is Kingston 128GB model

Then I right click on pen drive and run fix errors but drive becomes FAT32 and inaccessable and immediately PC freezes.

What should I do?

How to fix this pen drive cuz I have many important files on it?

I can access the drive normally,just each time I get notification error at insert.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

There could be a couple things going.

1. The drive could be going bad.
  2. Windows may just need time to actually fix the drive. Even with it freezing, have you tried to let it just run for quite some time?

You may need to back everything up off the drive and format it. That might be the only way to fix this.  Honestly don't keep your only copy of important files on flash drives anyways, they will die at some point anyways, and it usually happens without warning.

Oh okay.

But why does it convert to FAT32 while scanning/fixing for errors?

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

5 minutes ago, frozensun said:

But why does it convert to FAT32 while scanning/fixing for errors?

Hard to say. It could be the location of the errors.