Wattage Monitor in Menu/Task Bar on M1 Mac?

I was watching LTT's new video, and at this point in the video, they show a module in the menu bar which will output the current wattage of the device. I thought it was cool, tried finding it but to no success. I tried something from XBar, as well as iStat, the latter looks similar, but I cannot find any way to display wattage.

Anybody have an idea of the program they're using?

I’ve been looking all day for this as well. The picture on this site:

https://xbarapp.com/docs/plugins/System/Battery/watt-meter.20s.py.html

looks exactly like the menu bar in the video but I couldn’t get it to work, I’m thinking it hasn’t been updated for M1 Macs. It’s possible they updated the code or used something else entirely. Let me know if you find out

It's iStat Menus 6.   I just installed it on my M1 MBP, and it can show the current wattage draw in the MacOS Menu bar.

We specialize in work which few understand

15 hours ago, GR8-Ride said:

It's iStat Menus 6.   I just installed it on my M1 MBP, and it can show the current wattage draw in the MacOS Menu bar.

Yup that’s it. Thanks man. You rock

• 4 months later...
On 4/11/2022 at 4:50 AM, GR8-Ride said:

I just downloaded iStat Menus 6.62 on my Silicon MacBook Air M2. I can't find how to see current total wattage being used. How did you get that and how did you get that meter/icon into the menu bar?

I see nothing in the "Battery/Power" section for this. In the "Sensors" section, I see the last thing listed is Power Sensors and below that title is a blue rectangle "Total Power". But I can't right or left click it, or drag/drop to Mac's menu bar or any of the fields on the iStat Menu Sensors window.

8 hours ago, davekro said:

I just downloaded iStat Menus 6.62 on my Silicon MacBook Air M2. I can't find how to see current total wattage being used. How did you get that and how did you get that meter/icon into the menu bar?

I see nothing in the "Battery/Power" section for this. In the "Sensors" section, I see the last thing listed is Power Sensors and below that title is a blue rectangle "Total Power". But I can't right or left click it, or drag/drop to Mac's menu bar or any of the fields on the iStat Menu Sensors window.

It's the last entry in "Sensors" for me.

iStat Menus.png