When will bigger 32:9 monitors be available..?

JayLedge

I've been running on dual 32 inch monitors now for a couple of years, and I've always liked the idea of 32:9 screens, but the 49 inch screens are just to small for my taste. For a 32:9 screen to have the same real estate as dual 32 inch screen it would have to be 58 inch.

So I'm wondering if anyone knows if there are any 58 inch 32:9 monitors on the way to the market? It would be so sweet!

//Jay

God I hope not.  With a 49" 32:9 you aren't getting 2x 27" screens; you are getting 1/2 of a 55" 16:9 screen.

Your best bet would be to hold out hope for a 52" 21:9.  Just based off how many people with 49" 32:9 displays put ADDITIONAL monitors on the sides of it--should speak loudly about how little demand there would be for an EVEN WIDER, OVER 9000-WIDE display.

I don't think it will be a thing. 32:9 is niche to begin with. But then again Samsung has shown to be ready to release niche things like the G9 and Odyssey Arc and somehow they still sell. In any case, nothing of the sort is confimed by any brand.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.