Budget (including currency): around 1500

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: streaming  and random games like guilty gear street fighter 5 tales series also media streaming to my Xbox series X

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

i got most of what im buying but what to find a solid modular power supply but don't know what wattage to get any  recommendations would be appreciated 

Screenshot (13).png

yeah i already bought a 11th gen on sale  200 off the price and ive heard good reviews and i got the 3070 from my buddy for a good deal  I've debated either a 850 or 1000 watt 

i havent updated it cause its helping to stay in budget despite the prices  of the cpu and gpu  i got it half the cost

ah ok i was think 850 i guess hearing linus talking about employess blowing up their power supplys kinda worried me lol i may look at phantek since im getting a panteck case only power supplys ive ever got was evga but been hearing some of them have not been good but thank you for the information

1 hour ago, animefrasier said:

ah ok i was think 850 i guess hearing linus talking about employess blowing up their power supplys kinda worried me lol i may look at phantek since im getting a panteck case only power supplys ive ever got was evga but been hearing some of them have not been good but thank you for the information

Because they reused low quality units from old systems 😄

Yes, EVGA sells most bad units after 2020 when they cuft ties with Super Flower. AMP is good quality unit and it'll be enough unless you overcklock CPU, If you overcklock, You do need more headroom, So 850W will be better. 

oh dang i didnt even know that wow do i feel dumb yeah i dont plan on overclocking i plan to main arcsys fighting games like guilty gear  and some jrpg games cause alot of higher end games been using my series x  but i figure my pc is 9 yrs old its time to rebuild a new rig and saying goodbuy to my apevia and my weak 2gb  750 ti

4 hours ago, animefrasier said:

yeah i already bought a 11th gen on sale  200 off the price and ive heard good reviews and i got the 3070 from my buddy for a good deal  I've debated either a 850 or 1000 watt 

i havent updated it cause its helping to stay in budget despite the prices  of the cpu and gpu  i got it half the cost

So you got it for $199 ? Also not sure where you have seen good reviews, as every tech reviewer I have seen has slated the 11900K.

3 hours ago, lee32uk said:

So you got it for $199 ? Also not sure where you have seen good reviews, as every tech reviewer I have seen has slated the 11900K.

The 11900k is an epic fail

CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D GPU- RTX 4070 SUPER FE MOBO-ASUS ROG Strix B650E-E Gaming Wifi RAM-32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo DDR5 6000cl30 STORAGE-2x1TB Seagate Firecuda 530 PCIE4 NVME PSU-Corsair RM1000x Shift COOLING-EK-AIO 360mm with 3x Lian Li P28 + 4 Lian Li TL120 (Intake) CASE-Phanteks NV5 MONITORS-ASUS ROG Strix XG27AQ 1440p 170hz+Gigabyte G24F 1080p 180hz PERIPHERALS-Lamzu Maya+ 4k Dongle+LGG Saturn Pro Mousepad+Nk65 Watermelon (Tangerine Switches)+Autonomous ErgoChair+ AUDIO-RODE NTH-100+Schiit Magni Heresy+Motu M2 Interface

7 hours ago, Ryan829 said:

The 11900k is an epic fail

from what i have read and talked to gamers and tech guys  11900k is a succuss doesn't over heat good clock speeds  and runs well if you want to overclock i chose this over 12th gen because 1. 12gen its new and expensive AFlol 2.not justified to pay double to almost triple my price for very little 3  makes little sense to get the brand new boards and ddr5 when i can wait in time for the price to drop  but i helped built my roo mates 2nd game rig with the same cpu 3 weeks ago and  runs great in every department  so im sorry but ill have to respectfully disagree based on personal experience  opinions and reviews from gamers and tech peps alike  but i appreciate your opinion

11 hours ago, lee32uk said:

YouTube online reviews  and talked to my fgc buddies as well talked to some  pc shops i talk to online when we play halo and overwatch while not as good as the 10 gen or Ryzen 59xx still holds its own well and really worse case i don't like it Ebay and buy a 10th gen since im a team blue guy 🙂 but appreciate your opinion 

1 hour ago, animefrasier said:

from what i have read and talked to gamers and tech guys  11900k is a succuss doesn't over heat good clock speeds  and runs well if you want to overclock i chose this over 12th gen because 1. 12gen its new and expensive AFlol 2.not justified to pay double to almost triple my price for very little 3  makes little sense to get the brand new boards and ddr5 when i can wait in time for the price to drop  but i helped built my roo mates 2nd game rig with the same cpu 3 weeks ago and  runs great in every department  so im sorry but ill have to respectfully disagree based on personal experience  opinions and reviews from gamers and tech peps alike  but i appreciate your opinion

The i5 12600K is faster than the 11900K in pretty much everything, and it was on sale for 230$ some time ago. The 12700F is a lot faster than the 11900K at basically everything and it costs $315. Both also use less power than the 11900K. The 11900K is only a decent deal if it's below $200, and even then it's not that good of a deal.

$190 for the MB(from your list) can get you a decent basic Z690 or good B660, naturally one that supports DDR4 because DDR5 is kinda stupid at the moment for most people.

It's an epic fail because it sucks compared to similarly priced alternatives. The i3 10100F will run great, but if it was $300 it would be an epic fail.

6 hours ago, KaitouX said:

The i5 12600K is faster than the 11900K in pretty much everything, and it was on sale for 230$ some time ago. The 12700F is a lot faster than the 11900K at basically everything and it costs $315. Both also use less power than the 11900K. The 11900K is only a decent deal if it's below $200, and even then it's not that good of a deal.

$190 for the MB(from your list) can get you a decent basic Z690 or good B660, naturally one that supports DDR4 because DDR5 is kinda stupid at the moment for most people.

It's an epic fail because it sucks compared to similarly priced alternatives. The i3 10100F will run great, but if it was $300 it would be an epic fail.

while true it is a bit faster but i have to pay a couple hundred extra  for the board and ram i want and apparently i didnt realize i also got a 40 rebate from newegg so i save a bit more then even i realized but for my mix of streaming  and some gaming  11900k will do nice its far better then what i have i 9yr old i5 while my 11th gen i9 may not be as big its a huge step up i wont be playing heavy games on this i primary a console  gamer  i main on my switch and series x first im basicly gonna main some fighting games and rts on this rig so i going with this boy and personally from what ive tried on my roomates rig  that has the same i9 i dont consider it a epic fail but  its great but not as amazing as it could be worse case i dont care for it ebay 

9 hours ago, animefrasier said:

YouTube online reviews  and talked to my fgc buddies as well talked to some  pc shops i talk to online when we play halo and overwatch while not as good as the 10 gen or Ryzen 59xx still holds its own well and really worse case i don't like it Ebay and buy a 10th gen since im a team blue guy 🙂 but appreciate your opinion 

Which reviews are you looking at ? 

Gamers Nexus hated it as did Hardware Unboxed. Also pc shops want to shift old stock, so they are not going to say anything bad.

15 hours ago, animefrasier said:

Nope 

CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D GPU- RTX 4070 SUPER FE MOBO-ASUS ROG Strix B650E-E Gaming Wifi RAM-32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo DDR5 6000cl30 STORAGE-2x1TB Seagate Firecuda 530 PCIE4 NVME PSU-Corsair RM1000x Shift COOLING-EK-AIO 360mm with 3x Lian Li P28 + 4 Lian Li TL120 (Intake) CASE-Phanteks NV5 MONITORS-ASUS ROG Strix XG27AQ 1440p 170hz+Gigabyte G24F 1080p 180hz PERIPHERALS-Lamzu Maya+ 4k Dongle+LGG Saturn Pro Mousepad+Nk65 Watermelon (Tangerine Switches)+Autonomous ErgoChair+ AUDIO-RODE NTH-100+Schiit Magni Heresy+Motu M2 Interface

5 hours ago, lee32uk said:

Which reviews are you looking at ? 

Gamers Nexus hated it as did Hardware Unboxed. Also pc shops want to shift old stock, so they are not going to say anything bad.

Yup 

7 hours ago, animefrasier said:

while true it is a bit faster but i have to pay a couple hundred extra  for the board and ram i want and apparently i didnt realize i also got a 40 rebate from newegg so i save a bit more then even i realized but for my mix of streaming  and some gaming  11900k will do nice its far better then what i have i 9yr old i5 while my 11th gen i9 may not be as big its a huge step up i wont be playing heavy games on this i primary a console  gamer  i main on my switch and series x first im basicly gonna main some fighting games and rts on this rig so i going with this boy and personally from what ive tried on my roomates rig  that has the same i9 i dont consider it a epic fail but  its great but not as amazing as it could be worse case i dont care for it ebay 

I'm confused. How much did you pay for it? There is no way it was cheaper than a 12600k brand new

with respect to gaming nexus they don't speak for everyone quite a few reviews on forums said it while not a major home run was still decent at the time i got it with a 120 Doller discount via saved gift card and march madness sale about 262 so it was a bit cheaper plus the board would be 120 bucks more then the current board  so i decided to stick by the 11th gen while isn't the MJ of chips I'm ok with Paul Gasol quality 🙂 as for computer stores depends on the stores the ones i know people buy both new and old tech so they sell both  and do quite well overall i appreciate your opinions but  Streaming my series x and switch via usb capture ASUS  and playing some steam game IE guilty gear and streaming movies this will be a huge step up over my 9 yr. old i5 469OS my asrock z97 pro4 and ddr3 ram and like i said if i don't care for it i can change it later but I've tested it on my roommates other rig he built and i like it tested it with overwatch batman doa6 ki doom eternal and ori runs all flawlessly that's all i need to see 🙂 but i appreciate your comments