how to connect my laptop to my tv with a taplet?

Niz0909

hi.I am a games who wants a 4k gaming.I can connect my laptop to my tablet and connect my tablet to a modern TV.How can I make my laptop to see the TV as a second minotor?

Connect your laptop directly to the TV. You don't need the tablet in between.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

• Attachment is broken.
  • I am gonna assume you will use an MHD cable to stream your tablet to TV and asking what would be the best way of doing it?
  • I am also going to assume this mystery tablet is only connected via wireless network?

This is a shitty way of doing this but you can use steam in home streaming and stream your desktop to your tablet then to your tv.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Your laptop isn't going to treat your tablet as a second monitor.

You need an HDMI cable to connect your laptop to your TV. Then your laptop will see your TV as a second monitor.

(Also, your photo links don't work. Just attach the JPEG here, we can't see images inside your gmail account.)

5 minutes ago, Needfuldoer said:

Your laptop isn't going to treat your tablet as a second monitor.

You need an HDMI cable to connect your laptop to your TV. Then your laptop will see your TV as a second monitor.

(Also, your photo links don't work. Just attach the JPEG here, we can't see images inside your gmail account.)

1648994116263 (1).jpg

5 minutes ago, Niz0909 said:

[HDMI cable photo]

Can one end of that cable plug into your laptop, and the other end plug into your TV, at the same time?

You need an HDMI cable which can do that.

1 hour ago, Niz0909 said:

1648994116263 (1).jpg

Thats HDMI to mini-HDMI. Just get HDMI to HDMI cable. They are cheap, you can probably get 2nd hand by fractions of full price. It will be the easiest way of doing things. Otherwise, you will have lag. More devices or connections signal needs to pass, each will add some lag. Thats why network streaming shouldn't be used unless you have very good devices overall, both as host and client, and the wifi in the middle.

-> Moved to Displays

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv