Opinions on this All-in-one

spwath

http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/desktops/ideacentre/b-series/b750/

Seems pretty decent to me, rather high price. (im not actualy getting one i just want to hear opinions about it)

Processor 4th Generation Intel Core i7-4770 Processor (3.40GHz 1600MHz 8MB) -Operating System Windows 8 64 -Memory 16.0GB PC3-12800 DDR3L 1600 MHz -Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760M 1GB -Display 29" IPS LED LCD 2560x1080 -Hard Drive 2TB 7200 RPM+ 8GB SSD -Optical Drive Blu-ray Recordable -Bluetooth Bluetooth Version 4.0 -Network Card Broadcom 11b/g/n Wi-Fi wireless -Warranty One year -Keyboard 2.4GHz Wireless Compact Keyboard -Pointing Device USB Optical Wireless Mouse -Camera Integrated 720p HD Camera
Decent specs.   Most interesting part, 29 inch 21:9 screen. ONly problem is the 1gb 760m prob cant handle games at that res, but could at normal 1080p with black bars at side of monitor. Seems like a decent aio that can actualy handle some gaming.

EDIT: no reason why thoes are red, dont worry bout it.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

wait thats an 21/9 screen?

-.- need to read the whole post before commenting

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

wait thats an 21/9 screen?

-.- need to read the whole post before commenting

Yeah it is. And yeah you do. ONly prob is the 1gb cant drive it very well for games, unless you put black bars at sides to run games at 1080p

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Yeah it is. And yeah you do. ONly prob is the 1gb cant drive it very well for games, unless you put black bars at sides to run games at 1080p

Who games on an All in-one. All in ones are basically for two people. Business People and Elderly people. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

indeed, put a 870M in there and it kicks ass

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Who games on an All in-one. All in ones are basically for two people. Business People and Elderly people. 

Not this one. What if you want a nice looking all in one but want to do mild gaming

indeed, put a 870M in there and it kicks ass

Next gen of it? *crosses fingers but doesnt know why, still wont buy it because has gaming pc allready*

Actually quite interesting, the 21:9 would be great for productivity. GPU is an odd choice, on the mobile side I kind of think go big or go home but meh, it will run minecraft/prison architect/CS;Go etc so not too bad.

The keyboard will be crap but who actually bundles free and high quality keyboards anyways?

It is pretty interesting considering how expensive IPS 21:9 monitors are, of course they use mobile gpu's for the heat that a normal one makes, i know msi also makes pretty interesting AIO but this one is a really good one.

Thankfully it is not called "gaming" but it is for watching movies and stuff.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

Weird that it has a 760M with 1GB of VRAM; my laptop has a 660M and that came with 2GB despite being the same tier in an older generation.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure you can get a pretty nice gaming laptop for that price, with significantly better specs. You'd trade the large, "ultra widescreen" display (not sure why you want it, but it's your money) for most likely a normal 16:9 screen at 1080p, but with a laptop you get the option to take it with you easily. The only thing that might make a difference is, I can't tell whether the CPU is also mobile-grade or if it's just the GPU. If the CPU is a normal desktop i7, then it's way overkill for gaming with that mobile GPU, but if you also wanted to do some things that are specifically CPU-intensive then it might be beneficial.

Anyways, in terms of laptops I went through and customized an MSI GT60 Dominator-424; it has an 870m with a 16" 1080p display, a mobile-class i7, and pretty much identical other specs such as 16GB RAM, 2TB hard drive space, Wi-Fi N, Bluetooth, Blu-Ray drive, Windows, etc. Basically you get the GPU upgraded a tier AND a generation, and it actually came out to $1,460 including free shipping. Alternatively, you could get a more similarly-specced laptop and then buy a pretty nice independent monitor with the money you saved; then you get the portability of a laptop as well as the larger screen size, and the added bonus of being able to use that monitor if you get a normal desktop later.

a 4770 with a 760m? why?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I think you guys are looking at this wrong, this is not a gaming computer. Its for media consumption and work. 21:9 would be perfect for movies and for mutiple windows working

a 4770 with a 760m? why?

Not gaming

I think you guys are looking at this wrong, this is not a gaming computer. Its for media consumption and work. 21:9 would be perfect for movies and for mutiple windows working

Thats what i was trying to say, would be a nice computer for media, and you could do some light gaming on it.

Not gaming

Thats what i was trying to say, would be a nice computer for media, and you could do some light gaming on it.

so then what? video editing? dont you still need a beafy ish gpu?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

so then what? video editing? dont you still need a beafy ish gpu?

You don't really need a beefy gpu for video editing. This is an entretainment pc, for putting it in your living room and play movies, that is why it has the beefy speakers and big screen. I would totally recommend this to a family with little computer knowledge and that wants to surf the web and play movies.

That gpu is comparable to a gtx 650.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

You don't really need a beefy gpu for video editing. This is an entretainment pc, for putting it in your living room and play movies, that is why it has the beefy speakers and big screen. I would totally recommend this to a family with little computer knowledge and that wants to surf the web and play movies.

Yeah i mean 1500 is a little pricy but its the only one of its kind. And its pretty good, better deal than an Imac. Would ber good for video editing, movie watching, general media consumtion, and light gaming. Really a pretty good deal for somthing like that. sure I could build a pc cheaper than that with a 29 inch monitor and same specs, or even buy a pc with equal specs cheaper than that and a 29 inch monmitor but the all in one is the main thing. Really good actualy.

Im liking lenovo more and more and realy would like to buy some of their stuff.

I used to hate it because all our schools computers and laptops are lenovos and they were really bad.

Now we have really nice lenovo all in ones at our school.

https://docs.google.com/a/chilehead.us/document/d/11E7s9IJ4KGbRdmET35OZ15xn_Bq__UaHXnVj15DB2NM/edit

It is what they were talking in the WAN show, sometimes the difference is only little:

CPU:  Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($304.98 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard:  ASRock H81M-ITX Mini ITX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($59.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory:  A-Data XPG V1.0 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($129.99 @ TigerDirect) 
Video Card:  EVGA GeForce GTX 750 1GB Video Card  ($118.99 @ NCIX US) 
Power Supply:  Corsair Builder 430W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($19.99 @ Micro Center) 
Optical Drive:  Asus BC-12B1ST/BLK/B/AS Blu-Ray Reader, DVD/CD Writer  ($46.99 @ Amazon) 
Operating System:  Microsoft Windows 8 (OEM) (64-bit)  ($97.98 @ OutletPC) 
Monitor:  AOC q2963Pm 60Hz 29.0" Monitor  ($379.99 @ Best Buy) 
Speakers:  Logitech Z623 200W 2.1ch Speakers  ($104.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1431.54
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-04-20 11:03 EDT-0400)

Main PC:

Netbook:

That gpu is comparable to a gtx 650.

ok so then why does it need a 4770 for movies? ._.

I am against AIOs in general. OP build yourself a tower instead. It will be better in terms of performance as well as upgradeability.

I am against AIOs in general. OP build yourself a tower instead. It will be better in terms of performance as well as upgradeability.

If you read the op I said I won't be getting this. And in the thread I said I have A PC. I have a gaming PC i built. It's in my profile.

Most if not all AIOs have a very lame upgrade-ability capability and because of this i consider them to be......

post-3854-0-05987300-1398058063.gif

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

I don't understand why people wan't all in ones

i7 2600 | HD 6870 | 8GB Memory | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 500W PSU | Fractal Define R4

I have a lot of upgrade plans, and no money  :)

I don't really see the point of it. I thought All In Ones were supposed to be low powered, general use PCs. This is quite powerful, but completely not upgradeable and expensive. If I was going to spend the same amount on a whole new PC I'd just get this.