MSI Afterburner only showing igpu not 3070 in new laptop

atm0706

Hopefully this is the right section for this, if not let me know.

I just picked up an Asus Zephyrus G15. I've been getting everything updated, and all my usual software installed today. I installed Afterburner so that I can use the OSD and also undervolt the gpu a little bit for lower temps. This model has a Ryzen 5900HS with an igpu and also an RTX 3070. Afterburner is only showing the igpu, and I cannot figure out how to make it display the 3070 so that I can dial in my undervolt. 

Does anyone know how to fix this?

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x | MB: Gigabyte Aorus Elite X570 | Memory: 32GB (4x8GB) Crucial Ballistix Elite 3600mhz CL16 @ 3800 CL16 | GPU: EVGA 2070 Super Black | Cooler: EVGA CLC 240 with Arctic P12 fans | PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 GA | Storage: Intel 660p 2TB NVMe SSD | Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14 Redux, 4x Arctic P12 (including the 2 on rad) | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C with dark tint tempered glass | Keyboard: Razer Black Widow Lite | Mouse: Razer Viper Ultimate | Monitor: 27" Samsung Odyssey G7 | Speakers: JVC SP-UX7000 in cherry | No RGB except the pump block is set to white. Motherboard lighting is OFF.

in afterburner > general > literally the first option lets you choose "master graphics processor"

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity