Antec NX260 or Be Quiet! Pure Base 500 window

RazrX
Go to solution Solved by Pixelfie,
50 minutes ago, RazrX said:

Not many options, mostly chinese cases that are like a tin can, full of RGB (I´m not a fan) and without 3.5" bays. The DeepCool Matrexx 55 MESH and Lian Li Lancool 205 (non-mesh) are other options.

Antec - $64

Be Quiet - $72 (Normal price is $126)

DeepCool - $88

Lian Li - $59

Those prices are converted from Chilean peso.

The Antec case has great airflow and is pretty cheap. The problem with Antec is that they don't have much space for cables. I have an Antec case and the side panel is literally bending a little bit because the 24 pin cable on my RM650x is too thick. This Antec does look slightly better for cable management then mine so I guess it might be worth a try, but I still don't know if it's enough space.

The Deepcool one looks decent too, but it's the most expensive.

I think Be Quiet and Lian Li have too bad airflow in this case.

I'm looking to replace my Antec 1100 case for something newer and more compact, and after searching through my limited market options, I settle between the aforementioned PC cases.

I'm giving airflow priority although my build is not very high end to generate a ton of heat (Core I5 4690, GTX 1650, Gigabyte ATX MoBo) but I do have a CM Hyper T4 CPU cooler and a Corsair RMx with its original chunky cables, and that's my main concern choosing between the two, having enough space to cable manage the 8-pin EPS and 24-pin cables. Also I have one 2.5" SSD and two 3.5" HDDs.

I will transfer my three 120mm fans to the new case.

Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

(My original Reddit post)

Antec has better airflow, Be Quiet should have much better cable management.

What other options are there?

18 minutes ago, MrBee420 said:

I would suggest a Corsair 4000D airflow

It´s been out of stock for months, I doubt it will be restocked. It was a good option.

17 minutes ago, Pixelfie said:

Antec has better airflow, Be Quiet should have much better cable management.

What other options are there?

Not many options, mostly chinese cases that are like a tin can, full of RGB (I´m not a fan) and without 3.5" bays. The DeepCool Matrexx 55 MESH and Lian Li Lancool 205 (non-mesh) are other options.

Antec - $64

DeepCool - $88

Lian Li - $59

50 minutes ago, RazrX said:

Antec - $64

DeepCool - $88

Lian Li - $59

The Antec case has great airflow and is pretty cheap. The problem with Antec is that they don't have much space for cables. I have an Antec case and the side panel is literally bending a little bit because the 24 pin cable on my RM650x is too thick. This Antec does look slightly better for cable management then mine so I guess it might be worth a try, but I still don't know if it's enough space.

The Deepcool one looks decent too, but it's the most expensive.

I think Be Quiet and Lian Li have too bad airflow in this case.