Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT Safe coolant temps? (i5-11600K)

AX12 Gaming

Hi, yesterday i added a 2060 12gb to my pc, my past coolant records when gaming was around 32 ish or sometimes 32.80c, the max i have ever seen, but after adding the graphics card, i noticed that the coolant temps have been skyrocketing, around 37c, and it just keeps going up and up, i don't know if its ever gonna stop. CPU temp running only around 40 50ish, the radiator fans were super loud and running at max 2400RPM, i cranked up the 3 case fans to max (Came with Lian Li Lancool ii) still no use until i grab my house fan, open the case and set the house fan to max speed and blow into the case, then the coolant was falling 32.40ish, i dont know if that coolant temp will ever hurt the pump or the radiator faster, anybody have an idea about this problem

Coolant temp isn't really a sensor you need to monitor, it's only really useful for diagnosing a bad CPU mount. You'll end up with CPU temperature issues well before the coolant temp gets too high. If your CPU temps are fine (40-50C under load if I read that right) then don't worry about that. 

10 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Coolant temp isn't really a sensor you need to monitor, it's only really useful for diagnosing a bad CPU mount. You'll end up with CPU temperature issues well before the coolant temp gets too high. If your CPU temps are fine (40-50C under load if I read that right) then don't worry about that. 

K, its just that the radiator fans are spinning super fast and super loud, is there a way to solve that

1 minute ago, AX12 Gaming said:

K, its just that the radiator fans are spinning super fast and super loud, is there a way to solve that

Adjust the fan curve either in BIOS or in the iCUE (I don't have experience with that AIO so don't know how exactly to do that).

Just now, RONOTHAN## said:

Adjust the fan curve either in BIOS or in the iCUE (I don't have experience with that AIO so don't know how exactly to do that).

thanks!

for you guys that are intrested at tthe coolant temps, stables around 35.90