Something exploding in my pc.

PSU- https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08H5M94DR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_i_EB77QZR3B4ZFH7F312SV

1) 5 days ago a sparking sound came from pc. It was random but the sound was more than audible also since I didn't had any fore extinguisher with me it worried.

2) I ignored it but last Saturday an explosion came and it was enough to scare me. I unplugged computer.

3) Today I opened my computer to clear my login accounts on C drive however a very loud explosyhappened and pc restarted. This explosion scared the shit outta me. 

So is it due to PSU or motherboard. Google results shows it could be either. But is it possible that motherboard explosion allows the motherboard to restart. I didn't noticed any smoke either. I inspected the motherboard but it didn't looked like a melted one to me..

i3 3220, ddr3 1333MHz 6Gb(4+2) , GA-H61M-S2P-R3, Frontech Jill Case, Corsair CX-450m, Seagate 500gb hdd 7.2k, Dell 1600*900 Monitor, Windows 10, Ant Esport MK 3400V2 Mechanical Keyboard, Dell MS 116, Wifi Dongle

I would definitely stop turning on the PC and keep it unplugged.

PSU is the most likely, but could be anything. Might want to take it to a repair shop if you aren't sure.

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

I have seen that they use "combustion fuses" in some PSUs that explode when in 220v mode.  Putting in a non combustion fuse would probably not explode, but the fan would still make a lot of noise, from different hertz in the electricity I have been told.

12 hours ago, Mel0nMan said:

What? How is the PC still working? If an explosion is literally audible... 

That would probably be your filter caps in your PSU. Are you sure it was an explosion not just something going bump inside? 

Yep it was an explosion. A total of two happened first one which happened on Saturday was twice as powerful as the one  in the video(not mine) and the second which happened yesterday was quad as powerful as the one in the video. I didn't noticed any smoke but my case is very old with least air flow so I can't be sure. https://youtu.be/aJCb824tNKc

i3 3220, ddr3 1333MHz 6Gb(4+2) , GA-H61M-S2P-R3, Frontech Jill Case, Corsair CX-450m, Seagate 500gb hdd 7.2k, Dell 1600*900 Monitor, Windows 10, Ant Esport MK 3400V2 Mechanical Keyboard, Dell MS 116, Wifi Dongle

Bhai PC on karna bandh kariyo pls.
PSU toh gaya hi hoga and ab faulty PSU use karoge to apne saath aur bhi components le kar jaega...