Water cooling assistance and PC hardware asistance

Hello honorable LTT community, could you help me with some tips and advice for a custom liquid cooling system? I admit it, I am quite enthusiastic more than I would like, and so I bought an ekwb brand liquid cooling system, a water block from cpu and gpu, 2 radiators, 20 fans, and the water block designed for the Obsidian 1000D, and also if that wasn't enough I decided to use a rigid tube, I have all the tools (I think), and the specific help is that I should do now, I'm constantly discovering new things, and with that I'm starting to lose my mind.  Should I clean the radiator even if it's new? Should I clean all the water blocks even if they're new? The rigid tubes? Only with distilled water or do you also need vinegar? Please help.

My components(including those of the liquid cooling system):

- Power supply: Rog Thor 1200 Platinum

-Motherboard: Asus Rog crosshair Vlll Extreme

-Obsidian 1000D

-Gpu: Nvidia 3090rtx Fe

-cpu: Ryzen 5950x

-Ram: Toughram Thermaltake 128gb (ddr4)

-water block an pumps(yep this one have 2): waterblock ekwb 1000D edition

-fans(20) ek vardar x3m D-Rgb

-coolant El cryofuel Mystic Fog premix

-waterblock cpu: Ek Quantum magnitudes

-gpu waterblock: Ek Quantum Vector Fe

-radiators: Ek coolstream Xe 480 and Ek coolstream Xe 360

-Ek-Hd petg tuve: 10/12 mm x 500mm

-thermal paste: Noctua Nt-h2 i Will use in the waterblocks(gpu and cpu)

-memories: Nvme Firecuda 530 2TB X 2, ssd m.2 Samsung 870QVO 4TB x 2, Hdd 14 TB barracuda pro x 2.

-extra cables: Tt premium Pcie 4.0 Extender 90°., Lian Li strimer plus 24 pin and 8 pin extensión, for all rgb i have 6 cable splitter 6-1 i Will connect this ones in the rgb controller of Asus motherboard

-hubs: Masterfan Pwm cooler master x 2, Corsair commander pro x 1, and the Asus motherboard have 1 for rgb.

-others: 30 torque 4 flow indicator, 2 Ek Quantum and 2 Ek Quantum scalar, 6 torque 90°, 3 torque T forma, 1 valvule drain. And i think i finish, yes i need help with the water cooling, but if you could recommend some video, some youtuber yo bring help with a newbie, i Will be very grateful, or if some one of this community could help i Will very grateful, yes i asking for a Lot of help but i'm alone in this PC world, all thinks i Buy are recommendations, from youtuber but now i collapse i don't know what to do, thanks for reading.

Do not use vinegar in your loop, pretty sure that'd end horribly. Use either distilled water + a reputable biocide, or a good premix (I use EK Cryofuel Clear usually). @For Science!keeps a list of various coolants and their known ingredients here: 

You can flush your rads and blocks if you're worried about them. I don't usually do that on purpose, I just naturally fill and drain the loop a few times when doing leak testing and such. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

For what it's worth, OP, unless you have some specific reason for going AIO, you don't have to. Below are temps from my 5900X build with a Scythe Mugen 5 single-fan air-cooler. Corsair 4000X case with three 120s in the nose, two more up top, and another to the rear, ramping fan control from 70%-100% speed between 30C-80C. CPU cooler is on board's "turbo" setting, which I would guess is about 70-80% speed. Very quiet, and idles 29C-39C.

I also run a temperature-monitor RGB setting. AMD is on record that the 5800(X), 5900(X), and 5950(X) are safe to 90C at full load, the 5600(X) safe to 95C at full load. I changed the setpoints to red over 87, yellow from 67-87, and blue below 67. Hasn't hit yellow even running American Truck Simulator.

5900 Temps Idle Load and Peak.png

Edited by An0maly_76
Revised, more info

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

4 minutes ago, An0maly_76 said:

-snip-

OP already bought all the hardware for a hardline custom loop, not an AIO. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

8 minutes ago, Zando_ said:

OP already bought all the hardware for a hardline custom loop, not an AIO. 

Not to mention, a loop involving 20 fans is going to be running near-ambient at full load, let alone idle.

@EzimGet on YouTube, start watching every tutorial you can.  J2C has some great tutorials, Bill Owens (mnpctech) should have some advanced stuff and every major tech tuber has at least a few watercooling tutorial.  Set aside at least 5+ hours and just soak in that knowledge before you even open the box.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious