do all sfx Power Supply's fit in the Lian Li O11 Dynamic Mini

SirBang
Go to solution Solved by --SID--,

Yes. SFX-L fits too.

do all sfx Power Supply's fit in the Lian Li O11 Dynamic Mini

28 minutes ago, Jeppes said:

Just get the air mini and you can fit a psu with normal price tag.

Not really what this thread is about but I firmly believe that part of the appeal of the 011 series is the full glass front and side. The Mini Air takes that away. I own the normal Mini and couldn't ever see myself getting the Air or needing more airflow, for that matter. 

• 1 year later...
On 3/4/2022 at 4:23 PM, GuiltySpark_ said:

Not really what this thread is about but I firmly believe that part of the appeal of the 011 series is the full glass front and side. The Mini Air takes that away. I own the normal Mini and couldn't ever see myself getting the Air or needing more airflow, for that matter. 

This is not true, they have a $10 more expensive version of the 011 Air Mini that is All glass front and side panel like the 011 D Mini but it lets you use a ATX power supply.. you can get the black version at Microcenter right now for $119.99 and the white is $129.99

3 minutes ago, TommyA7x88 said:

This is not true, they have a $10 more expensive version of the 011 Air Mini that is All glass front and side panel like the 011 D Mini but it lets you use a ATX power supply.. you can get the black version at Microcenter right now for $119.99 and the white is $129.99

First, that's a modded case by PowerSpec, MC's internal brand. Second, that didn't exist nearly a year ago when I wrote that...