NextCloud Remote Access Over IPV6. Help Needed!!

Hi there,

Before I ask anything let me state I am not very proficient in networking but I do understand a little bit and I am a total noob when it comes to linux and shell commands.

That said I have recently put together a diy nas that is running TrueNAS-12.0-U8. I am able to get everything working in my local network. However I would like to have remote access to nextcloud, problem is my ISP runs CGNAT and I do not have a public ipv4 addess to ddns. However I do have a public ipv6 and I have been able to reach my nas by using ddns service with "AAAA" record and redirecting the domain to my ipv6; I can reach my nas over any network that supports ipv6 (not all ISPs here have rolled out ipv6). What I cannot figure out for the life of me is how to do it for nextcloud. I do not understand ipv6 setup as well as I do ipv4 and auto-configuring nextcloud just spits "accept_rtadv" or "vnet0|accept_rtadv" as the ipv6 address. Setting anything manually either just fails or ends up redirecting to nas login page instead of nextcloud. I tried using a usb ethernet adapter to see if adding another interface and trying to route nextcloud through it would help but I wasn't able to make it work either. I guess I need to setup vlan or something, but like I said I am not well versed in networking. Any and all help will be appreciated. Thanks.