LTT "Certificate"

Alex3850

I'm sorry for my brevity, I can't be asked to make a proper text.

I was watching the "Will LTT ever make a Cryptocurrency?" and Linus was talking about making a non legally binding "share certificate" to fund LTTLabs, I thought why not make it real but with a very nice custom design and sell it on the store with something written like "I helped fund 0,1% of LTTLabs", maybe make it a bit more fun or something or also print it on something you already sell and make it "Limited Edition". I think the tiles where you can put whatever you want like Luke was saying is cooler but much more effort and expensive.

How about an "I helped build LTT Labs and all I got was this lousy T-shirt (and years of quality tech journalism)" T-shirt?

Sounds like Luke was thinking of something like the TWiT 'Wall of Honor' where they 'sold' personalized bricks in the wall as a fundraiser. I actually like LMG's postcard idea for Creator Warehouse better; it distributes the labor cost to the viewers, but they'll also be able to catch a glimpse of something they made in a video or social media post, rather than just a string of text they came up with. That really does make it seem more "real".

I sold my soul for ProSupport.