Want to know

WildT11

I want to know if this good enough for casual gaming or play any games like pubg and apex legend 

IMG_20220225_154240.jpg

It's a pretty nice starter gaming rig. I'm not great with most currencies other than USD so can't comment on the price, but assuming it's market rate it's a good system.

That said, I've be very weary of that PSU. I have never heard of Invasion as a brand, and usually if you haven't heard of the brand, it's bad. I've found one listing for one, and it's got zero reviews, so I would probably spend the extra and swap the PSU for something more reliable. 

If you don't care about graphics sure. I wouldn't suggest going over 1080p though.

You will struggle with storage. PUBG and Apex together are going to be around 120GB. I would definitely throw a cheap 1tb HDD in there.

~Air Cooling Advocate~

The psu seems like a bad unit and I would not get that AT ALL. Do not kill your system with a bad psu.

Case has a closed front so I recommend you get something with a mesh front as this case will have very bad airflow and cause high temps.

Try to get a bigger ssd. You won't have space for multiple games you want to play otherwise.

As for the other specs yeah this is a totally fine rig for any game.

Case is a pc cooking device

Psu is not trustable, even a decent used psu would be better

Ssd is tiny not to mention its sata which is basically useless for anything newer than ivy bridge since m.2 are far faster and not that much more expensive

Otherwise looks ok but you may be capped by the cpu as more and more games are requiring 12 threads and your cpu only has 8

7 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Ssd is tiny not to mention its sata which is basically useless for anything newer than ivy bridge since m.2 are far faster and not that much more expensive

I agree with the other points but this not at all. It's been proven over and over that sata drives are MORE THAN PLENTY for almost any user. The only category where it becomes too slow is for the some creative types and data crunchers (this is in the normal single user scenario's)

17 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Case has a closed front so I recommend you get something with a mesh front as this case will have very bad airflow and cause high temps.

3 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Case is a pc cooking device

This is a 200 Watt PC and this person is clearly on a budget. This case will be just fine for their needs.

7 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

its sata which is basically useless for anything newer than ivy bridge

This is irrelevant. They are doing casual gaming. No need to confuse them.

~Air Cooling Advocate~

15 minutes ago, Votivee said:

This is a 200 Watt PC and this person is clearly on a budget. This case will be just fine for their needs.

This is irrelevant. They are doing casual gaming. No need to confuse them.

I'm not saying spend more. I'm saying spend different. By the same brand there are mesh front cases for less. Like a INVASION X-5

27 minutes ago, jaslion said:

I'm not saying spend more. I'm saying spend different. By the same brand there are mesh front cases for less. Like a INVASION X-5

Fair enough. The picture in the original post is a text message, so I am coming from the assumption that the PC is already built and OP is buying it off of someone. In this scenario I think it would be senseless for OP to switch out the case that the PC is already built in. 

Agreed though, if this is a brand new build pick a different case. 

~Air Cooling Advocate~

10 hours ago, RONOTHAN## said:

It's a pretty nice starter gaming rig. I'm not great with most currencies other than USD so can't comment on the price, but assuming it's market rate it's a good system.

That said, I've be very weary of that PSU. I have never heard of Invasion as a brand, and usually if you haven't heard of the brand, it's bad. I've found one listing for one, and it's got zero reviews, so I would probably spend the extra and swap the PSU for something more reliable. 

FYI its around 800 USD And I'm on a tight budget.

9 hours ago, Votivee said:

Fair enough. The picture in the original post is a text message, so I am coming from the assumption that the PC is already built and OP is buying it off of someone. In this scenario I think it would be senseless for OP to switch out the case that the PC is already built in. 

Agreed though, if this is a brand new build pick a different case. 

About this, its only a recommendation from their side they haven't built the PC yet 

Does 500 watt psu good in this spec? 

I will ask the seller to change the casing while for storage I will upgrade to m.2 500gb or 1tb hard disk. This 256gb is just for starters now. 

This is his second recommendation, nothing much has change other than MOBO and CPU. 

Its around 950 usd

IMG_20220226_015456.jpg

4 hours ago, WildT11 said:

FYI its around 800 USD And I'm on a tight budget.

About this, its only a recommendation from their side they haven't built the PC yet 

Does 500 watt psu good in this spec? 

I will ask the seller to change the casing while for storage I will upgrade to m.2 500gb or 1tb hard disk. This 256gb is just for starters now. 

This is his second recommendation, nothing much has change other than MOBO and CPU. 

Its around 950 usd

IMG_20220226_015456.jpg

Go for the original PC and have them get a new, actually decent PSU and a half decent case with the extra money. you don't want your system to blow up. A 500w unit is fine, it's just that a good 500w is what you want to do.