for all people who read hardware.info / watch/read reviews

SSOB

I noticed some forum members go to /uk/us.hardware.info and if you read their product reviews , you have noticed some products get either bronze,silver or gold and sometimes you are wondering how one product didnt get the gold award or somethiing like that. This is because of the ratingsystem they use (it's quiiet strange maybe):

-bronze, this reward is given to a product because it's an awesome value 'most bang for your buck'

-silver, a reward that is given to a product that does what it says and lacks nothing important e.g. on a phone if everything is top notch but the screen is an aweful panel, than the product will recieve no award if the screen would have been good it ,might have gotten a silver or maybe even god award. So in sumary products that get the silver award are all round awesome products but not state of the art ' the best. Buget does count but is not top priority

-gold, state of the art products , extreme edition cpu's , workstation cards , fastest ssd , etc. In this category buget is a low priority. In otger words this is what you choose if you got ,money to blow and want the best.

So i hope this cleared up msome things :-)

Interested in Business and Technology

Shouldn't this be on their site?

Just curious since I don't use the site.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I noticed some forum members go to /uk/us.hardware.info and if you read their product reviews , you have noticed some products get either bronze,silver or gold and sometimes you are wondering how one product didnt get the gold award or somethiing like that. This is because of the ratingsystem they use (it's quiiet strange maybe):

-bronze, this reward is given to a product because it's an awesome value 'most bang for your buck'

-silver, a reward that is given to a product that does what it says and lacks nothing important e.g. on a phone if everything is top notch but the screen is an aweful panel, than the product will recieve no award if the screen would have been good it ,might have gotten a silver or maybe even god award. So in sumary products that get the silver award are all round awesome products but not state of the art ' the best. Buget does count but is not top priority

-gold, state of the art products , extreme edition cpu's , workstation cards , fastest ssd , etc. In this category buget is a low priority. In otger words this is what you choose if you got ,money to blow and want the best.

So i hope this cleared up msome things :-)

I've never heard of this site in my life.. But If I ever do end up on their page - thanks for the post I guess.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

Yeah this is new to me :)

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”