AMD computer in other room setup over thunderbolt

Hi

I build in 2020 my pc and still using it (specs below). The tower and monitors are in my office. I would love to connect my pc to my tv the in the next room, to play there too. 

I planed to connect my graphic card with an tunderbolt 4 pcie card to a Thunderbolt hub next to the tv (5m distance, optical cabel). there i can split the signal to the tv (hdmi 2.1) and the peripherals. 

As it seems that no Thunderbolt pcie cards excist that work with my amd motherboard. now my other plan, were i‘m not sure if it works:

I have two thunterbolt 4 hubs, one next to the tv and the other at the pc. i connect them together via thunderbolt 4, conect the tv via hdmi to the hub. the problematic sithe is at the pc. would it work to connect a displayport output from the hub to my grafics card to get the signal and the pc via is usbc 3.1 do get the data from the peripherals to the pc. or thos thunderbolt need the thunderbolt connection to the tv?

It would be great if someone knows how to get something like this to work. 

Budget (including currency): 

1000.- CHF (not so important)

Sitzerland

Other details (existing parts lists): 

TV:

- Sony KE-75XH9005 (HDMI 2.1)

PC (relevant Parts):

- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X

- MSI B450 Tomahawk Max

- MSI RTX 2070 super Ventus OC

You cannot use hub to aggregate data through a Thunderbolt connection. The hub can only be used to connect host and downstream devices, not the other way around.

You motherboard does not support Thunderbolt and the onboard USB-C port does not support display output. If you want a single cable solution, i.e., single USB-C cable to a hub near TV, you need to buy a USB-C with DisplayPort alternative mode (not Thunderbolt) PCIe add-in card like this one (refer to this guide for more possibilities), connect a DP cable to the add-in card, then connect the hub to computer on one end (using USB-C cable with USB and DP signaling) and TV & peripherals from the hub.

There's a free alternative though: if you only want to game on your TV, you can install Steam Link from Google Play Store on your X900H and stream game, providing you have good connection (ethernet or good Wi-Fi).

"Mankind’s greatest mistake will be its inability to control the technology it has created."

Your board does not support thunderbolt OR thunderbolt add in cards. Thunderbolt IS NOT POSSIBLE here.

The connecting different ports to the hub thing will not work. That is not how these docks or thunderbolt work at all.

What you can do is run individual cables to the tv.

10 minutes ago, jaslion said:

What you can do is run individual cables to the tv.

Yeah just run a long hdmi cable and a long usb cable to a hub , thats what I do

Your TV is a smart Android model. Have you explored using a remote access app?

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Thanks a lot for your helo, i will try first the free option with steam link (didnt jet think about it) and if it dosent work that good i still can try it with the usbc 3.1 ad in card.